Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Yawn. People going back to work really slows it down around here...

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
Yawn. People going back to work really slows it down around here...
I'll be around I have no job to rush to at the moment, I think of this as a mini retirement so I'll get to do things I couldn't before.:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'll be around I have no job to rush to at the moment, I think of this as a mini retirement so I'll get to do things I couldn't before.:D
Cool. :) I'll be heading back to work on Monday, but I'm still on vacation right now. I think that I'll be hittin' the hay now, though - sorry to bail on ya. Just go use that dirty mind of yours...like your momma said, it's a terrible thing to waste. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Congrats, Overlord!

You beat me to that sig. I was going to do that same thing to you last night, but I was just going to leave it blank. :) Didn't seem funny to me, though.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
My basement project is coming along slowly. I finally got the last of the drywall out. Sometime soon, I hope to be able to run new wiring to my system and get all the wiring for my wall mounted displays behind the walls.

Slowly but surely, step by step....

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
My basement project is coming along slowly. I finally got the last of the drywall out. Sometime soon, I hope to be able to run new wiring to my system and get all the wiring for my wall mounted displays behind the walls.

Slowly but surely, step by step....

Niagara Falls...step by step...inch by inch.... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis