Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
bandphan

bandphan

Banned
Free limo rides rule :) Closed a 5 AMer and the owner was throwing out free limo rides to all who stayed.

J

jamie2112

Banned
Happy Happy guys hope today is a good one.No telling what the new year brings,hopefully good stuff.

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
Hey Pzaur I like your sig and your brother's right in Chicago beef is the main dish like Pot Roast, Porter House steak.:eek::D

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
...I can't remember the last time I had meal without there being a pound of beef involved.:eek::D
Change "meal" to "a date," and I would have had you confused with some of the other folks on here.

:p :D

NTTAWWT.

Last edited:
Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
Change "meal" to "a date," and I would have had you confused with some of the other folks on here.

:p :D

NTTAWWT.
You seem a little to excited about jumping on these types of innuendo Hmmmmmmmmmm:D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
You seem a little to excited about jumping on these types of innuendo Hmmmmmmmmmm:D
I know Adam's into women because he thinks Rihanna can sing. A few of us watched portions of some televised deal with her and some other talentless wonders last night. We just gathered round and hated on them. It's what old people do.

I bought tickets for Avatar on line for tomorrow's 10:15 PM 3D showing at our IMAX with reserved seating. I don't know if all IMAX's are created equal but this screen is like 6 stories tall. This should be a lot of fun for the girl and me. That's right, I said 'me' and I know it to be grammatically correct but I do appreciate the help of spell check because your language is like a train wreck. You guys should look into fixing it. :p :D

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
here is the video one more time I'm just busting his

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I know Adam's into women because he thinks Rihanna can sing.
I think I said that I liked her...not that I think she can sing. :)

Although I do. :eek:

BTW - I am NOT going to watch that video again. It hurt enough the first time. :D

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
I just like the fact that when he got hit he dropped. She is hot no doubt.:)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
His legs just decided that they were an unnecessary couple of appendages that didn't really need to be functional in light of his newly exploding balls. :D

I like that video too.

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
LMAO in pain!

The slow-mo was like watching a football injury. It hurts to watch but you do anyways!

I used Alex's full screen name to avoid confusion...

-pat

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
Hey Pzaur I like your sig and your brother's right in Chicago beef is the main dish like Pot Roast, Porter House steak.:eek::D
Don't forget corned beef...(let the innuendos continue!)

-pat

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis