Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I figured that was going to happen.

I wonder if that was real or fake.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I met my first Audioholic in person today. His name is Andrew and I bought my tweeters off of him. We shot the breeze for about 5 minutes which is heaven to a man surrounded by folks who care nothing for this madness. Then I parted ways with a nice set of tweeters. I must say folks never look like I imagine.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I must say folks never look like I imagine.
Well, if you look like your avatar, I'll be frozen in both awe and complete, utter, mind-numbing fear. :)

[
: His current avatar in case he changes it just to screw with me :D]

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
This why I don't buy anything from HSN :D. It's real Adam, this is how my wife broke our plasma last year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
The HSN guy was deliberately standing in front of the TV to "mask" what happened.

The other vid seems to have one of those new and very expensive Samsung LED 1.2" panels. I'd throw up if I had done that.

I will also never own a Wii

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I've never met an Audioholic that I didn't know before they joined here.

Having Alex call me up out of the blue and tell me a story about an old lady, a cat, and the middle man...I think that I'm good for a while. :eek: :D

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
The party is on here my friends... girl downstairs is a winner:D

bandphan

bandphan

Banned
All Phished out :D great show last nite. The tappers rigs are still insane ... 10k mics, 1k a/d converters, 2k hd recorders :eek: Im behind the times now :(

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Happy new year to all of you guys !!!!!!!!
(6 hrs 15 mins to go over here)

We are celebrating new year in Kyiv (Ukraine) after X-mas in Zürich (Switzerland), Zürich is one incredibly great city (and expensive) :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I guess it's time to finally do something. I've been on vacation for almost two weeks and haven't accomplished much.

Off to work around the house...

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Well, if you look like your avatar, I'll be frozen in both awe and complete, utter, mind-numbing fear. :)

[
: His current avatar in case he changes it just to screw with me :D]
Yeah Siberian Tigers take down bears and are larger than lions or Bengal Tigers.

I myself am not so impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis