Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I couldn't handle living with someone who was devotely religious. Spiritual, that's a plus. Mildly religious, no problem. Devotely religious, no. On the flip side, I wouldn't want to marry a devote atheist.
That's a lot of rules for an open minded single guy. :D :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
That's a lot of rules for an open minded single guy. :D :p
I'd rather be happily married than single, but I sure as heck would rather be single than unhappily married! I know people in the latter situation, and I do NOT envy it.

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
I'd rather be happily married than single, but I sure as heck would rather be single than unhappily married! I know people in the latter situation, and I do NOT envy it.
I'm happily married but I rather be happily single.:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm happily married but I rather be happily single.:D
So, when's the divorce going to be final.

Oh, and do you have any pictures? :p

(Yeah, I'm going to be checking my front door for a swinging bag from now on after this post....)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Dropped him like a sack of potatoes. :D
Reminds me of a story, which I might have told already. I knew a guy when I was younger who decided to taunt his sister and pull the head off of her doll. This would be the sister that was wearing steal-tipped boots at the time.

The doctor had to pull them back out. :eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I started to work out earlier. With one beer down, the remainder of the work-out is looking less certain...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
There was also a guy in our town who was helping his son with batting practice when his son hit a ball that then hit the pitcher's mound and bounced up into the guy's boys. I believe it was the left one that exploded.

Okay, I think I'm done with those stories.

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
So, when's the divorce going to be final.

Oh, and do you have any pictures? :p

(Yeah, I'm going to be checking my front door for a swinging bag from now on after this post....)
I have only one thing to say............

Good Night.:D:p

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis