Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
Can you remember Pi to 5 places: 3.14159 :eek: ?

Did you ever use a slide rule and add the C and D scales to multiple? Remember it was good to 2.5 places of accuracy :rolleyes:

Peace,

Forest Man

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I got the sub ... from a dude named Adam ... who had red freakin' highlights in his hair ... and an Asian wife ...
Did you say Asian. If you can find that stuff out ahead of time, call me and I'll go with you.:D

I'm gonna watch Dancing Pedro again. I wonder if Rick has seen it. :D
No I missed it; While you guys were living it up here in the boring thread, I was out on the front lines, busy shoveling my truck out of the snow.:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Ahhh ... you're just glossing over the incontinent old ladies part. You didn't forget, did you? :D
Weren't they the same story? No, I didn't forget. After all these months, two of my internal voices are still SCREAMING. :eek:

:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Part of that is that I wanted to use some of that EE education of yours so I didn't want to freak you out. Like, how would my purposes have been served by telling you about male prostitution in a geriatric community? That just would have freaked you out and made you forget Ohm's law. :D
Clearly you had no such need for an ME education, as you wiped out about three years of knowledge in five minutes.

"Then the cat starting licking..."

Oh, the horror.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
BTW, Rick - I hope that you both have a great time in Florida!

Are you going to visit any of the resident AH down there?

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I feel like a bad person when I read this thread sometimes. Like I've broken some moral code.

Anyway wife is mad about speaker parts I never use laying around the house. I guess it's time to use them. We all know what I will be doing this spring.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The UPS package that I was supposed to get yesterday left Phoenix (about two hours from here) on Sunday afternoon. No more info. Truck probably got stuck in the snow. Oh, wait, that's right - we don't have any. Grumble, grumble...

:D Nah, no worries. It should show up today.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
BTW, Rick - I hope that you both have a great time in Florida!

Are you going to visit any of the resident AH down there?
Thanks Adam!
I have high hopes every time we go down there; then reality sets in.
FL is really big, and by the time we meet with friends (non-Audioholics) down there, the vacation is almost over. The AH members I know of, are at least a few hours away.
I wouldn't impose on anyone during the Holidays...unless they needed help eating the leftovers. j/k:D

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
The UPS package that I was supposed to get yesterday left Phoenix (about two hours from here) on Sunday afternoon. No more info. Truck probably got stuck in the snow. Oh, wait, that's right - we don't have any. Grumble, grumble...

:D Nah, no worries. It should show up today.
I know how you feel Adam.
I ordered my wife a book on Dec 10th from a seller on Amazon, (specifically from one here in NJ), to make sure it got here before we left.
It still hasn't showed; but the Teva sandals I ordered from California got here in 4 days.:confused:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I just checked out the Teva website. Those are some nice looking sandals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis