Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I've tried to think of something to say about this, but I can't. It's just awesome to me.

(Click the picture for the original page.)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
So, Alex - are you and the fair lady going to be having make-up s** tomorrow?

In other words, did you get the sub?!? :eek: :)

[Yes, I'm referring to your girlfriend. :D]

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
When is Swerd and Alex going to build me a snowman ? How well will it ship in the mail . Test ship one to Adam first :rolleyes:

Peace,

Forest Man

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I got the sub ... from a dude named Adam ... who had red freakin' highlights in his hair ... and an Asian wife ... and a devil-boy son ... that kept messing with the sub ... and grabbing my arm ... or just hitting me ... at least his dog was caged. :eek:

Why is it that when I meet people it tends to be like The Twilight Zone?

I hope he ain't reading this.

I'm gonna watch Dancing Pedro again. I wonder if Rick has seen it. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I got the sub ...
Congrats! I'm looking forward to pictures and your impressions.

from a dude named Adam ...
Small world...

who had red freakin' highlights in his hair ...
Not jealous, yet...

and an Asian wife ...
There it is.

Why is it that when I meet people it tends to be like The Twilight Zone?
If that's what you're thinking, just try to imagine what THEY're thinking! :eek: :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
... just try to imagine what THEY're thinking! :eek: :D
Hey ... I act normal. Ask Greg and Walter and a few other people I have spoken to ... you don't count because of the cat story. Normally I hold back on telling that one.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
While I'm still looking forward to the Frappe machine that should arrive on Wednesday, I've got to wonder what makes it any better than owning a coffee maker and a blender.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I hope so. :)

If memory serves, that was the first thing that you ever said to me. Well, after, "Hey, this is Alex." :D
Ahhh ... you're just glossing over the incontinent old ladies part. You didn't forget, did you? :D

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
Hey ... I act normal. Ask Greg and Walter and a few other people I have spoken to ... you don't count because of the cat story. Normally I hold back on telling that one.
I can vouch .. Alex is normal :)

Peace,

Forest Man

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I don't really know any stoners anymore and even when I did they weren't the stoners extraordinaire that you see running around here like MS. The term burn-out describes a very real condition ... man. :)

But then again most people I meet aren't the rocket surgeon types that you see running around here ... man. :D

bandphan

bandphan

Banned
I don't really know any stoners anymore and even when I did they weren't the stoners extraordinaire that you see running around here like MS. The term burn-out describes a very real condition ... man. :)

But then again most people I meet aren't the rocket surgeon types that you see running around here ... man. :D
Jamie will feel left out if you dont edit and include :eek: I agree for the most part, there are no stoner superheroes or is there :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I can vouch .. Alex is normal :)
Part of that is that I wanted to use some of that EE education of yours so I didn't want to freak you out. Like, how would my purposes have been served by telling you about male prostitution in a geriatric community? That just would have freaked you out and made you forget Ohm's law. :D

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
Part of that is that I wanted to use some of that EE education of yours so I didn't want to freak you out. Like, how would my purposes have been served by telling you about male prostitution in a geriatric community? That just would have freaked you out and made you forget Ohm's law. :D
No, Ohms Law is like riding a bike. Now public and private key encryption or ISO17799 and it replacement ISO 27002 now that is a different story :eek:

Just for fun Google "ISO 27002"

Peace and Good Sound through Good Electronics :D

Forest Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis