Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Is that a product, or are you just waiting for social collapse? :)
It's a product that will bring social collapse. So essentially both. ;)

Because I'm a nice guy I put the model up for you.

Can be crossed above 1khz, but I'll be crossing at a 500hz with the Dayton RS252.

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
Just received a USP also a FED-EX

I had a package scheduled for delivery today. UPS came, UPS went. No dice.

Maybe tomorrow...
h'MMM I wonder why when I wasn't expecting a UPS, I got one :rolleyes: Opps -it has the wrong name on it 'Adam'. I'll call them and Sent it back to Alex :D SO SORRY

Peace and Good Sound to All,

Forest Man

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Its really Monday? Its almost as if its still Sunday
:eek: I hope that Santa isn't confused about days and times, or he's going to bring me an 80-year-old ex-Hooters girl on December 26.

Hmmm. Then again...

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
:eek: I hope that Santa isn't confused about days and times, or he's going to bring me an 80-year-old ex-Hooters girl on December 26.

Hmmm. Then again...
Don't worry he has the day correct, he is bringing her on Christmas :D

Peace,

Forest Man

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I wonder which would be worse - Santa coming late or coming early.

Let's ask Mrs. Clause.

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
I wonder which would be worse - Santa coming late or coming early.

Let's ask Mrs. Clause.
pre-mature Yule tidings is always the worst. :D

Peace,

Forest Man

P.S. - Why did you ask for one of Hugh's first rejects as a Christmas present ? :confused:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Yeah, right! Packages don't get sent BY Alex, they get sent TO him. :D
It's kind of embarrassing and I would call for a halt to it except I really like the stuff I get. :eek:

I just got through going toe to toe with the girl about the Craigslist sub I'm going to look at tonight. She tried to have an impromptu speaker intervention on my behalf but I refused the offer of rehabilitation. Hey, I'm just trying to get the spare room up to a 2.1 level and the stupid thing is only $100. She would have a fit if I started talking dual SVS PB13 Ultras.

If we ever do get a GTG up here I will organize a small group of people to ambush her with stories of why audio is sacred and why she should stop going to the beauty salon so that we can get a current rec'r that much sooner. I hate the beauty salon.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Mr. I-Go-To-A-Hair-Dresser. :D
Hey !!! That's her idea too !!! That dirty bugger takes me down for $25 plus a $5 tip !!! I don't do that for me. I mean I am pretty good lookin' and I like lookin' at my self as much as the next guy :rolleyes: but I ain't got time for all that. I go there because she wants me going there.

Are you on her side ?!? :eek:
Man, just when you think you know an audioholic! :mad:

;) :p :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Are you on her side ?!? :eek:
Man, just when you think you know an audioholic! :mad:
Yeah, I probably came across as being more manly than I am. Sorry. Didn't mean to throw you off with all those flip-flops and sweaters.

:p :D

majorloser

majorloser

DAMN IT ADAM :mad:

I just knew better than to hit the play button on that Youtube post.

I made it about 10 seconds before I had to bail out on the thread and throw up. :mad::mad::mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
DAMN IT ADAM :mad:

I just knew better than to hit the play button on that Youtube post.

I made it about 10 seconds before I had to bail out on the thread and throw up. :mad::mad::mad:
... about 1/2 way through I was about 1/2 way there ... his eye make up and hair were kinda hot. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis