Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I wish that I was rich enough that I could drop $10k on night vision without worrying about it.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Maybe adwilk wanted to look at it and imagine licking it while his stomach is topsy turvy ... :p

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
I'm still 5 or so pages back thinking about Jennifer Love Hewitt's sweater cows.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I have a sudden craving for ice cream.

And a cigarette.
Ooooh ... that's low.

I remember being blind sided like this by a liquor add on the train one time.

I should probably have my girl make some triple chunk chocolate brownies and wash them down with some $9/gallon fat free organic milk. I hope that makes you sweat. :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Ooooh ... that's low.
Oops. :eek: Not my intention. Just thinking about JLH, the ice cream talk, and...well...you know.

...$9/gallon fat free organic milk.
:eek: Is that effing holy milk or something?! I thought that my grocery store was a rip-off, but it's only about $6/gallon here. I tend to snag a $3 half-gallon carton along with a gallon of non-organic (which is about $2) when I go to the store. The organic fat free tastes immensely better than the regular fat free.

I hope that makes you sweat. :p
It would, but I'm worn out after that pic of the cuke. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Here you go so you can stay with the rest of group.
Nicely done. The first thing that I did was go to the web to find a picture to post, too. But after looking at them, I felt all dirty...like I should be spanked. :eek: :eek: :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
This Powerball is addictive. My forearms are burning, but I can't stop.

Dave is the man for posting about these. I recommend checking them out.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
With what?
One of my new "toys."

(I got it mostly in case I wanted to save the pulp after juicing apples...which I haven't done in about a year...to use in pancakes or something.)

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
Just sitting here watching some George Carlin dvds the man is a genius.

My favorite quote of his:
Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.
George Carlin

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
One of my new "toys."

(I got it mostly in case I wanted to save the pulp after juicing apples...which I haven't done in about a year...to use in pancakes or something.)
I'm torn somewhere between disappointment and relief.
After the Jennifer Juggs Hewitt pics, part of me felt you could do it without utensils. Part of me, actually most of me, is........... :rolleyes:relieved.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis