Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
"Can you smell...what the gmichael is cooking?"
Yes please get that woman back in the kitchen. It ain't a conservative male hatred thing either. That food she makes is just way better. :D

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Oh thank God. I was getting worried for a minute. To think that she might not really like it when I......
do the cooking.
I know what you mean. She likes it more when I take out the trash.:rolleyes:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Time to start cooking some rice. Rice, black beans, lettuce (if it's still good), maybe some spicy sauce, and a tortilla - all to be toasted in my panini press. Yep, it's lunch time.

J

jamie2112

Banned
I am having room service for dinner.Beef stew and dumplings.Guiness for dessert....

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Man that stinks. I hope it doesn't mean we don't see you soon.
Thanks. Wait, unless you're being sarcastic. :D

Nah, my battery still works fine, but I'll be happy when I swap it out. I'm just going to guess that a battery increasing in volume isn't part of the design. :) It was apparently mailed on the 7th, so I'm not disappointed that it isn't here, yet.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Thanks. Wait, unless you're being sarcastic. :D

Nah, my battery still works fine, but I'll be happy when I swap it out. I'm just going to guess that a battery increasing in volume isn't part of the design. :) It was apparently mailed on the 7th, so I'm not disappointed that it isn't here, yet.
I'm only sarcastic with Alex via sniper green chiclets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis