Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The Harmony One is $120 with free shipping at compusa.com today. Glad that I didn't buy it yesterday. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
And I'm sure you'll find an excuse to not buy it today.:p
Yep - I'm cheap! :D

Actually, I thought of one last night. I don't know how the One would handle all of the buttons on my receiver remote for selecting the surround mode.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Yep - I'm cheap! :D

Actually, I thought of one last night. I don't know how the One would handle all of the buttons on my receiver remote for selecting the surround mode.
Get yourself one Adam. It makes life so much simpler. I literally press TV and it set's up everything for tv. The programming is so easy Alex could do it. ;)

I don't know what took me so long.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I've been staring at this screen for too long. Time to take a break.

Be back in five minutes. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My panini press is out for delivery and should arrive today. Woohoo!

Now I just need to figure out what a panini is (a hot sandwich, right?) and what kind I want to make.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Keep it up man and you won't have any space on your counter for anything but your appliances. Now you cannot get an espresso maker unless you get rid of the toaster.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The toaster is already under the counter (I don't make much toast). :)

Plus, the B70 will find a new home now that I have the Breville. That, and I would have plenty of counter space if I were to just clean off all the junk mail and assorted cr*p.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Has anyone seen my motivation? I seemed to have lost it and I really need it. Strube must have it for his thesis. Crap I need to get some work don.:(

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I am freakin' starving. I want to loose weight so maybe I shouldn't have eaten ribs and chocolate yesterday and I certainly shouldn't be thinking about ribs now but they are so f^%&ing good.

I think I'm gonna take me a little drive. :rolleyes: :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis