Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
No I'm at work so no espresso for me this morning. The wife has the rest of the week off so I don't crank up the machine when she is sleeping.:rolleyes:

I have a lemon poppy muffin so that will make the bad coffee a bit better.:)

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Morning Scott.

Looks like you and me this weekend in football. According to the preview you are going to kick my a$$. I need to remember all the Thursday games this week and get my team ready.:cool:

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
I'm glad I ordered some of my kids christmas presents early this year. USPS first decided to send a package to another city with a similar name and now to an "incorrect sorting facility". I love how they have "Delay in delivery due to external factors". What is external about them sorting a package wrong. Jeesh by the time I get the package it will have taken 10 days for it to go from NH to NY.:rolleyes:

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Hey all!

Drinkin' my dunkin donuts and enjoying life. Although I am staying home from work since I have pink eye. There are far worse things to have in the grand scheme of things. I was thinking about getting an eyepatch and "Arrrrgh"-ing it up. That would be cool until about lunch time.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The wife has the rest of the week off so I don't crank up the machine when she is sleeping.:rolleyes:
You're a good man, Craig. Some other guys might just make the expresso and then use the line, "Hey, as long as you're awake." I'm not naming names, but... :p

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
it's not bad. My left eye is kind of burning, but it's not too intense. The worst part is while you are trying to sleep your eyelids are very wet and eventually dries shut.

I'd much rather have stink eye than H1N1 or even a common cold.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
No coffee (don't like it)...
That's what creamer and sweetener are for. ;) I hear ya, though. I do like coffee quite a bit, but not all the time. It can be too bitter for me some mornings.

...just some Instant oatmeal.
I've mentioned McCann's steel cut oatmeal before, but I think it was mostly to Alex. I'd say give it a try if you haven't. I find it quite tasty. The quick-cooking kind is ready in about five minutes (after the water is boiling).

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
USPS first decided to send a package to another city with a similar name and now to an "incorrect sorting facility"...
Man, that's disappointing. I'm already impatient, so added delays drive me nuts. I'm surprised that you see that kind of detail on the USPS website. Whenever I check, it seems to either say that they've been informed that there's a package for pick-up, they've picked it up, or it's been delivered. I don't recall having much luck seeing what's happening in between.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
You and I had talked about steel cut oatmeal too. I have some Bob's Red Mill Steel cut oats in the pantry. I've never tried them though. I would try them this morning, but already had a bowl of Kashi.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Ahhh, that's right. I forgot who all I'd mentioned them, too. I'm a big steel-cut preacher. :)

What kind of Kashi? They make some good stuff, IMO.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Ahhh, that's right. I forgot who all I'd mentioned them, too. I'm a big steel-cut preacher. :)

What kind of Kashi? They make some good stuff, IMO.
I eat Heart-to-Heart Warm Cinammon. It's especially good with bananas. My wife likes the Warm Harvest.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Man, that's disappointing. I'm already impatient, so added delays drive me nuts. I'm surprised that you see that kind of detail on the USPS website. Whenever I check, it seems to either say that they've been informed that there's a package for pick-up, they've picked it up, or it's been delivered. I don't recall having much luck seeing what's happening in between.
All the tracking info is from the Amazon site but I know what you mean about USPS. Looks like Amazon has fixed the USPS tacking but only on their site.:confused::)

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Powersupply for my Audioengine 2 speakers are broken :(
And I spent sth like 3 weeks trying to get hold of a new one and, now.... distributor in this bloody country doesn't want to sell these things, only packages with speakers and powersupply in one....

So I need to get this from another country somewhere, what happened to customerservice..... I'm so furious...... but soon I will smile again :p

"North First Import". which is Audioengine distributors in Norway, I HOPE YOU GO OUT OF BUSINESS

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Good morning, Harald!

Sounds to me like you have one more reason to move to another country. :)

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
still working, although I did just upgrade the fw on my Pio blurp

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis