Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevejack

Audiophyte
Really boring

My buddys dog wakes up at 5, gets a drink of water (slush slush slush), then goes to his side of the bed and wakes him up. If he doesn't get up, then the dog starts making pouting noises. If he keeps ignoring him, then the dog will just sit there and stare..and if he catches him looking then he'll start to push him with his nose.

Matt34

Matt34

I'm eating a machaca burrito, it's going to be ugly here in the office in a few.:eek:

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
I'm eating a machaca burrito, it's going to be ugly here in the office in a few.:eek:
Light a match.

On the flipside, my little girl used the potty last night and has learned the courtesy of turning on the fan when she goes into the bathroom!

-pat

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
Listening to tunes on my Audioengine A2s here at work, procrastinating surfing audioholics. Not much to reply to today yet.

Gotta lay out some exhaust headers in Solidworks.

Matt34

Matt34

Getting ready to head out and do validations on the dog teams. Thankfully I have the blackberry to feed my addiction.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Light a match.

On the flipside, my little girl used the potty last night and has learned the courtesy of turning on the fan when she goes into the bathroom!

-pat
Pat,

Well done on raising a courteous daughter. Apparently I need some training in that area too, as my wife always yells at me for leaving the fan on. I think I need one of those timer-ed switches that shuts off after ten minutes.

Getting ready to head out and do validations on the dog teams. Thankfully I have the blackberry to feed my addiction.
Matt,

How are things going? Have things gotten closer to normal after the events earlier this month?

~Chris

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
Are you putting the headers on the GTS?
Nah, my cars are all stock. I used to modify, but, what a money pit that is. Audio/Video hobby is /much/ cheaper. These headers cost more than my entire audio system. The engine they are going on costs more than my entire GTS.:D

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Nah, my cars are all stock. I used to modify, but, what a money pit that is. Audio/Video hobby is /much/ cheaper. These headers cost more than my entire audio system. The engine they are going on costs more than my entire GTS.:D
Isn't that the truth!

So are you going to be a tease or show/tell us what you're up to? :p

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I'm setting auto levels on a bunch of photos in photoshop. I'm glad I learned what batch editing is.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
15 miles on the trails, mt. biking in florida:rolleyes:
You suck. That sounds fun, even if it IS Florida. I missed a race yesterday that was one of the best all year. Kinda bummed about that, but I have two more races to go still this year.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
You suck. That sounds fun, even if it IS Florida. I missed a race yesterday that was one of the best all year. Kinda bummed about that, but I have two more races to go still this year.
Sweet, you can register to win half a bike. :p

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Chris, have you ever done much running? Its weird, I don't mind running at all, but for some reason cycling just doesn't do it for me.. its A LOT of work. lol.. i guess thats the point, but I just can't get into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis