Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Yeah, Adam. I hope that you're doing okay.

Was the ER for something indirectly beer-related, like a burning sensation...down there? :p

J

jamie2112

Banned
Sup Adam everything cool? I hope this was not a serious visit to the ER......

J

jamie2112

Banned
I am thinking about eating an apple. No,not the computer just an apple.

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
Just don't be selfish and leave before the rest of us finish posting. ;)
You mean like that guy that go within one post of a brand new aAdioholic level ...then left to walk his Dog :D

Just Kidding,

Forest Man

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I think I'm gonna survive... I hadn't been feeling to well and while waiting on a cab I just passed out. Good Samaritan took me to the hospital. Glad there are still some good ones out there.

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
I think I'm gonna survive... I hadn't been feeling to well and while waiting on a cab I just passed out. Good Samaritan took me to the hospital. Glad there are still some good ones out there.
adwik,

Glad you are better, pleae be careful ...we want you to continue provideing your advice and opinions.

Forest Man

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Watching Legend of the Seeker. So far, I don't like the second season as much as the first. I think that they're trying to be more edgy.

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
9 volt batteries got weak

Had to feed the smoke alarms. They are full and happy and QUIET now :D

Need to post some cabin pictures; painted and cabinets in but my picture taking sucks (flash was locked off and it was dark) . Actually got out the manual today and ready and learned a little - the thread by Mike C encouraged me!

Later,

Forest Man

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
Had to feed the smoke alarms. They are full and happy and QUIET now :D

Need to post some cabin pictures; painted and cabinets in but my picture taking sucks (flash was locked off and it was dark) . Actually got out the manual today and ready and learned a little - the thread by Mike C encouraged me!

Later,

Forest Man
What's wrong with you?! Don't you know proper protocol is to post on a camera forum any question that can be readily answered by looking in the manual. Under no circumstance are you supposed to open up the manual to look for the answer. Geez. The nerve of some people. :D

-pat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis