Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Just ordered another DVD-A (Alan Parsons Project - The Turn of a Friendly Card) and SACD (Leibowitz - The Power of the Orchestra) from Acoustic Sounds.

I think that I'll watch Monsters, Inc. now while munching on potato chips.

Matt34

Matt34

Just ordered another DVD-A (Alan Parsons Project - The Turn of a Friendly Card) and SACD (Leibowitz - The Power of the Orchestra) from Acoustic Sounds.

I think that I'll watch Monsters, Inc. now while munching on potato chips.
Going to watch that tonight with the family, renting it off Itunes.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
We just went out for mexican. Yum. I was only allowed one Margarita cause I had to drive.:(

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I see some major chicklet welfare has been getting handed out lately......
Are you guys able to see comments and origin of rep as well as points totals?
We need to know what your special powers are.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
But, yet...now you're home. Glug, glug. :D

Mexican sounds good. What did you get?
Yes I'm having a scotch now.

I had what this place calls a casa rolla which is kind of like a Mexican lasagna. Layers of tortilla with beans, spiced chicken, sour cream, salsa, and two kinds of sauces. MMMM good.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
I'm shocked. :D
I've actually cut back quite a bit. I had a hernia operation a few weeks back and I can't seem to hold my booze the same way lately. So now I'm a cheap date.:rolleyes:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm not really too much into classical music, but the description of this disc at Acoustic Sounds got me to bite. I'm looking forward to it.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I can't seem to hold my booze the same way lately. So now I'm a cheap date.:rolleyes:
You're lucky, Craig... Start drinking the more expensive stuff... the bottom line is the same... I had to switch to natty ice to keep my budget in tact...

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis