Did I miss anything?
I've been away for about an hour.... did Alex win anything else?:D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Did I miss anything?
I've been away for about an hour.... did Alex win anything else?:D
I'm waiting for Tom to:

#1. Announce that I won Jamie's speakers.

#2. Announce the next thing I'm going to win out from under Jamie. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My steel-cut oatmeal (30-minute kind) is cooking on the stove.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Okay, haven't left, yet. As I was getting ready, I started thinking about orthopedic beds again. The two that I have crinkle when Niki gets on them, so I don't think that she likes them. The crinkling is from the moisture cover (which is underneath the outer cloth cover). It finally dawned on me to take the moisture cover off. Duh. Now, no crinkle. I'll wait and see what she thinks.

majorloser

majorloser

I see some major chicklet welfare has been getting handed out lately......

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Niki just leaked some cornhole juice on the carpet. I love her, but...dang.

I sure hope the aspirin helps her to feel better. She's having trouble getting up today. Even after yesterday morning's long hike, she didn't want to stop walking last night. I don't know if it's the walking or the weather (cool and humid) that got to her.

Matt34

Matt34

Cleaning the house listening to some Killswitch Engaged. Need to go running soon.

majorloser

majorloser

Niki just leaked some cornhole juice on the carpet. I love her, but...dang.

EWWWW :eek:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/pARH-jsRt3U&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/pARH-jsRt3U&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis