Official YouTube Thread

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Great Tips

Check out this presentation on time management:
Waste of time. :D

j/k :) I started listening to it and decided to clear my desk like he said while I listened.
I uncovered some paperwork that will free up ...

$$$$$ !!!!

It took me a couple of hours listen to but ... it did me good.

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
Waste of time. :D

j/k :) I started listening to it and decided to clear my desk like he said while I listened.
I uncovered some paperwork that will free up ...

$$$$$ !!!!

It took me a couple of hours listen to but ... it did me good.
Good!

I actually started doing what he said about important&urgent, important&not-urgent, not-important&urgent, not-important&not-urgent .. and also using his text editor todo list style he mentioned (use a text editor, when to add a task label it 0-10, then use sort to put them in order of urgency)... it's really helped me.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I watched (at least parts of) Randy Pausch's last lecture. I'm sad that he's gone. He was a very talented speaker, IMO.

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
[WARNING - Language.]

(I have this on video tape somewhere, but thanks to YouTube, I don't have to search for it! :))
Adam,

Thanks that was pretty funny,

Peace and Good Sound to All,

Forest Man

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
A buddy pointed me towards this. I figure that as long as I'm having nightmares, I might as well share the joy. :) I probably only made it about 20 or 30 seconds into it...

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
A buddy pointed me towards this. I figure that as long as I'm having nightmares, I might as well share the joy. :) I probably only made it about 20 or 30 seconds into it...

Ah...ok...ah...never mind...

cym_city

cym_city

Junior Audioholic
I can't believe it. 30 pages of youtube videos and this wasn't here yet.

Technically there is no language, but you probably don't want to listen at work.

And since the last post included farm animals.

Matt34

Matt34

LOL Strongbad, saw that the other day on facebook.:D

She has quite a few videos if this isn't your cup of tea. Her cover of Fast Cars is very good as well.

J

jamie2112

Banned
Mars Volta Sydney ........side show on Big Day Out tour

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
<object width="448" height="336"><param name="movie" value="http://images.stupidvideos.com/2.0.2/swf/video.swf?sa=1&sk=7&si=2&i=282357"></param><embed src="http://images.stupidvideos.com/2.0.2/swf/video.swf?sa=1&sk=7&si=2&i=282357" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="448" height="336"></embed></object>

-pat

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis