Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I just got their Back in Black album on DVD, so it's fresh in my mind. I don't like all of it (I'm not a fan of all the lyrics), but the music is catchy. The opening of Hells Bells is fantastic, IMO.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My parents also got me a dip belt that I just tried out. Whew. It's been several years since I've dipped with extra weight. I gotta get back into shape.
I think that I may have actually hurt something. 37 and falling apart.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
About 15 minutes until Legend of the Seeker. It says that it's the premier today, but I think it's actually going to be tomorrow (Saturday afternoon has always been the repeat of the previous Sunday's episode). I'm looking forward to the premier, for sure.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Ahhh. Four sets of dips with an extra 25 pounds. I'm excited about having this dip belt. I used to do an extra 90 pounds back in college. Maybe I'll be able to work my way back to that.

Yeah, right. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Dave has me a bit worried about the 15k auto-ban.

It'll probably be something anticlimactic...like not even a title change. :)

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall

Only 10 posts to find out. I am sure you will survive though. :)

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
so is your new name "Nikii"

so is your new name "Nikii"

Take care Adam .. .you are GREAT :D

Forest Man

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Thanks, Forest.

Well, the beginning of the show said that it was going to be two hours (last season's finale followed by this season's premier), which agrees with the description online. However, the TV schedule only shows it being on for an hour.

Oh...the anxiety. :)

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
Ah.. the dead wasted time that is between 6 and 10 on a Saturday...

Why don't people meet at 6 and go home at 12 instead of going out at 10 and getting home at 4?:(

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
I am a NCIS junkie ...

Thanks, Forest.

Well, the beginning of the show said that it was going to be two hours (last season's finale followed by this season's premier), which agrees with the description online. However, the TV schedule only shows it being on for an hour.

Oh...the anxiety. :)
And they have some kind of NCIS marathon going on :eek:

Forest Man

strube

strube

I took today off, regardless of whether or not I could afford to do so. I kind of relaxed a little bit yesterday, but I was still working.

Today, I continued a massive music reorganization process that I started a few months ago. Some of this stuff is hard for my OCD brain to organize properly. :rolleyes:

Tomorrow I will have to hit the Excel/Word/EES experience that much harder, I guess.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'd like it if you hit the 15K tonight so that we can see what happens.
So don't be a tease. It won't be the first time you rattled off 8 posts like it was eatin' grapes.

... and would somebody fix the post count in this thread? It's making me nuttier than usual.

strube

strube

I'd like it if you hit the 15K tonight so that we can see what happens.
So don't be a tease. It won't be the first time you rattled off 8 posts like it was eatin' grapes.
Um...ditto. :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Arggg! It ended after the first hour. Gotta wait until tomorrow.

strube

strube

Oh, then you're not gonna like what I have in mind. ;) :D
You know you're teasing yourself just as much as you are the rest of us. I don't believe for even one second that you don't want to hit 15k tonight. :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
You know you're teasing yourself just as much as you are the rest of us. I don't believe for even one second that you don't want to hit 15k tonight. :p
So true, so true. Two more.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Now, for the first time ever, I'm going dark.

EDIT: This isn't much fun, actually.

EDIT 2: I'm back. That invisible mode seemed uncool if some of you are waiting.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis