STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
not boring...

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Going to try to get my garbage disposal to work. I haven't used it since 2003 (at least).

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Has anyone congratulated the "genius" among us ? :D
Just in case everybody hasn't been reading every post in every thread here ...

You guessed correctly you genius.
I proudly take credit for getting TLS to post that. (takes a bow).

My girl threw together a meat sauce. We had the fancy Marzano tomatoes, health nut meat from Whole Food Market and some fresh garden grown herbs to put in it. Nothing better than having an Italian Rhodian Islander gal to make sauce. I highly recommend that everybody go out and get one. I think I noticed a problem in the speech discrimination band ... but every speaker is a series of compromises. :p

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord

My girl threw together a meat sauce. We had the fancy Marzano tomatoes, health nut meat from Whole Food Market and some fresh garden grown herbs to put in it. Nothing better than having an Italian Rhodian Islander gal to make sauce. I highly recommend that everybody go out and get one. I think I noticed a problem in the speech discrimination band ... but every speaker is a series of compromises. :p
I was impressed you seem to get him to cut up a lot. That is skill. I still remember Wmax's first joke at me. He called me a cheapskate. :D

Now the best meat I've found for pasta gravy is 98/2 ground beef. That stuff is so awesome. I can feed 3 guys on less than a pound it's so filling.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Thread flooder? :D It got him all worked up to where he was posting angry smilies at me. :D :p
QUOTE]

It was a crappy week and that Forum flooder took the fun out of AH. I wanted to skin a squirrel last week. I couldn't stand seeing his name everywhere. I'm bad I know, but he did every post in the member's gallery? That's what this thread is for. Now he's gone in bed with my forum mistress(the shack).

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General

... I forgot to tell you, ItsChris would remember, I am also a wannabe gourmet cook! ... probably better than my audioholics skill :rolleyes:
Let me know when you want me to whip up a great, extraordinary meal! ;)

However ... getting back to serious stuff Alex you are the president, chief, monarch, king of audioholics interpersonal customer relations skills. Adam< Jamie and Isiberian are close seconds ;) I consider myself lucky to be your friend.

Peace and Pleasant Night,

Forrest Man

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
No he's at the Shack now. I sent him a PM and he sent me a very angry response. I think he's done with us.
Well, I have seen his activity showing him posting in this thread, and the thread links are a bit screwy going to the last page and such. So, that's why I suspect that his unseen posts (I'm guessing that the admins have him in some permignore mode) are causing it.

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
Don't tell my wife, but I just ordered Brothers in Arms on SACD on fleabay for 20 bucks because I was jealous of Adam.

I hope it is good, considering I never asked.

The funny thing is...the only thing I have that will actually play it in SACD mode is the Kenwood DDX812 in my Sport Trac :confused:. Yeah, so did I mention don't tell the wife?

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
A Forrest Man's Audio/Video

Advantages

Immense space
Very little audio distortion or reflection ( just cut down a tree or two).
True spacial sound.
No Ambient noise.
Video color and depth isprefect, not close to lifelike but actually TRUE life
perfect speaker replacement.

Problems:

Teaching birds to sing.whistle in four part harmony isdifficult.
Amplification is natural and limited.
"Music" selection is limited.
No replay recording capability.
Activation time is not controllable.

You all have great evening! :D

Forrest Man

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Well, I have seen his activity showing him posting in this thread ...
I've seen it too. I don't get it. The whole site has been screwy.

I hope it is good, considering I never asked.
It's awesome and it has a CD and a 2 Channel SACD layer with the Multi Channel layer of course. I have had lots of fun with it and it is a stellar recording. Listening to that @ WmAx's pretty much defined what it should sound like. What a demo tool that thing is ... :)

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
It's awesome and it has a CD and a 2 Channel SACD layer with the Multi Channel layer of course. I have had lots of fun with it and it is a stellar recording. Listening to that @ WmAx's pretty much defined what it should sound like. What a demo tool that thing is ... :)
Sweet, thanks. Now you have me all excited. :D

Hopefully I can use the "I can't play this as it was intended so I need to sell the Panasonic and get an Oppo BD player" scheme...

...that won't happen for a while, but someday. :)

It will certainly be in my speaker auditioning stack. I also want to add the 96/24 blu-ray edition of Nine Inch Nails instrumental album, but it is $75, so I can wait on that. I also need SRV's Texas Flood because my disc is scratched to death. I wonder if I can get that in a SACD/DVD-A form...

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
- For Nemo -

I usually clear my office once or twice a week...the other two have desks furthest from the door. Muwahahahahaha!

-pat

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai

Minnie Mouse for Halloween

Chillin' in the pumpkin patch

This is the "I figured out how to climb onto the counters" moment.

-pat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis