Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
The pages are screwy on this thread now. Somebody fix it before Adam finds out. He'll freak! :D

Njed, tell us about the avatar. To me it looks like two girls getting it on. j/k :)

It's a "Forest Man" -- a leaf looking like a man on a tree.

... But hey maybe your interpretation is better :D. I have trouble getting a good avitar in 64 x 64. to each his own :eek:

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
The pages are screwy on this thread now. Somebody fix it before Adam finds out. He'll freak! :D
I think we have maxed out the thread size. Buggyness will just have to be an integral part of the thread now, unfortunately.

I need a vacation...these turbine design simulations take 20 minutes to run each, and so I have to have something to do - post time! :)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I think we have maxed out the thread size. Buggyness will just have to be an integral part of the thread now, unfortunately.
I think it's because they soft deleted Bob's posts and the system resets under the full moon.

I need a vacation...
Yeah, right after you pay off you student loans and parents. :D
J/K ... I know you're tired. I figured you could use a rude comment ... I mean a laugh. :p

strube

strube

I think it's because they soft deleted Bob's posts and the system resets under the full moon.
Ah, that explains it. The whole forum is reeling from dispelling the thousands of gallons of useless vomit...I mean posts. :)

Yeah, right after you pay off you student loans and parents. :D
J/K ... I know you're tired. I figured you could use a rude comment ... I mean a laugh. :p
You're always good for a laugh...I mean a rude comment, monkey. :D;)

In other news, I brought my flash drive from the office to work at home a bit and it decided to die on me while I was trying to copy files to the hard drive, so I either have to go back to the office or just take the night off, and be pissed about the flash drive sh!tting the bed, as it were. :mad:

Maybe I will go watch Dexter...

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Is the whole site screwy? Slow to post and having to retry stuff or is it just me? I might need to vacuum out my computer again. Maybe I'll use my friends leaf blower this time. I could probably do the detail work with a chain saw. :D

I know why I can't read manuals any more. I'm always on here. I read a few pages and realized that this one button I had pushed in made everthing sound the same. A friend of mine was over a couple of days ago and claimed to be able to hear the difference in different settings. :D

He also claimed that he actually heard the difference a 12 gauge wire made in the low frequencies.
I threw him out the house. :eek: :D

When you listen to my gear you shouldn't say stupid stuff. :rolleyes:

J/k. I did tease him a little about the wire and sent him a couple of links.
I can't wait to tell him about the button fiasco. :)

I'm getting this every time I post. :confused:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Wow, I don't have any problems posting. I think that AH is trying to tell you something, Alex. :D

J/K. Posting in this thread is difficult tonight.

strube

strube

Is the whole site screwy? Slow to post and having to retry stuff or is it just me? I might need to vacuum out my computer again. Maybe I'll use my friends leaf blower this time. I could probably do the detail work with a chain saw. :D

I know why I can't read manuals any more. I'm always on here. I read a few pages and realized that this one button I had pushed in made everthing sound the same. A friend of mine was over a couple of days ago and claimed to be able to hear the difference in different settings. :D

He also claimed that he actually heard the difference a 12 gauge wire made in the low frequencies.
I threw him out the house. :eek: :D

When you listen to my gear you shouldn't say stupid stuff. :rolleyes:

J/k. I did tease him a little about the wire and sent him a couple of links.
I can't wait to tell him about the button fiasco. :)

I'm getting this every time I post. :confused:
Yep, the site is kind of effed. It is happening to me too.

Residual damage from the lord of the spam...

And on the one night I don't have my files so I can't work so I get to post stuff... :(

strube

strube

"What are your names, Neil and Bob, or is that like what you do?"
I am confused by your obscure movie references...and hence my statement will be followed by a confused smiley. :confused:

strube

strube

Hey #2. I haven't seen you in a while. How are the all the smokin'-hot ladies you have been surrounded by?

Sorry I ended my sentence with a preposition. I am really torn up about it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis