Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I hit the trainer for 40 minutes.
What's his name? :rolleyes:

I hit the trainer for 40 minutes.
He's probably not gonna sh!t right for a month. :D

Edit: I was just getting ready to solder some banana plugs onto speaker wires like jinjuku recommends but this dang quote keeps running through my head. Am I gonna have to turn this computer off?

I planned to listen to everything I have by Bach while I do this.
He's pretty good. I think he should stay with it. Might be a future in it for him. ;)

Last edited:
mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Is there anything better than great coffee? The list is short. God bless the Roasterie (in KC).

And, unfortunately, the trainer looked like this:

and not this:

Isn't she cute?

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
Is there anything better than great coffee? The list is short. God bless the Roasterie (in KC).

And, unfortunately, the trainer looked like this:

and not this:

Isn't she cute?
H'mmm I having trouble deciding? :D;):D --- by the way peace to all especailly some of my old "friends"; check the posting dates, only njedpx3 is actively posting!

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Did you get hit by a bus? :confused:
LOTR, I've got to say! I'm very surprised you are back. I was worried that something had happened to you, and I had moved on to accepting that something happened to you. I can't tell you how off guard I have been caught.

So how are you.

Also, did this thread go from being boring to being interesting all of the sudden! I would give LOTRs a red chicklet for derailing the boring thread with exitement, but I'll let it pass.:D

Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
LOTR, I've got to say! I'm very surprised you are back. I was worried that something had happened to you, and I had moved on to accepting that something happened to you. I can't tell you how off guard I have been caught.

So how are you.

Also, did this thread go from being boring to being interesting all of the sudden! I would give LOTRs a red chicklet for derailing the boring thread with exitement, but I'll let it pass.:D
Back from the Himalayas (Nepal), got to adjust to a newer and lower altitude. ;)

But, I'm all refreshed now (eventually; adapting to this lower altitude takes time) and with great spiritual control.
I go to bed at night now (but for how long, only God knows...).

Anyway, glad to be back, and hopefully it won't be long till 'Boredom' hits again. ;)

For now, I'm drinking wine (I did stop drinking for the last 15 years); should be promising. :cool::D;) ...Only for the hardcore...

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Just found out my grandfather whom I've never met just passed away last week. My dad and I were talking about going to see him just a few weeks ago. Kinda sucks, but it was very interesting reading his obit.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Just found out my grandfather whom I've never met just passed away last week. My dad and I were talking about going to see him just a few weeks ago. Kinda sucks, but it was very interesting reading his obit.
Sorry to hear that, dude.

Nemo128

Nemo128

Audioholic Field Marshall
A cousin I haven't seen in like 14 years found me on facebook recently.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Back from the Himalayas (Nepal), got to adjust to a newer and lower altitude. ;)

But, I'm all refreshed now (eventually; adapting to this lower altitude takes time) and with great spiritual control.
I go to bed at night now (but for how long, only God knows...).

Anyway, glad to be back, and hopefully it won't be long till 'Boredom' hits again. ;)

For now, I'm drinking wine (I did stop drinking for the last 15 years); should be promising. :cool::D;) ...Only for the hardcore...
You seem calmer. Maybe going to the Himalayas will do to you what marriage did for me. Just in time too. I plan to build my sub in the next couple of weeks. Did you get to see any tigers while you were in the area? I always like to know how my family is over there.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I plan to build my sub in the next couple of weeks.
What ?!? Do you not have a sub? I thought your post was missing something.
No LFE, Huh? Maybe the admins will let you change your user name to Tweety. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis