Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Man, you're like Alex at Rick's house. [Give it a second...] :D
... not gonna make it. :D

Strube, I just spent my whole day messing around with this site. It's not like I don't have things to do it's just that I didn't do them. I had fun ... did you have fun? That's nice. Is it worth flunking a course for? Visit me in RI. I wanna be your daddy. Now log off. It doesn't matter what Adam is gonna say next.

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
... not gonna make it. :D

Strube, I just spent my whole day messing around with this site. It's not like I don't have things to do it's just that I didn't do them. I had fun ... did you have fun? That's nice. Is it worth flunking a course for? Visit me in RI. I wanna be your daddy. Now log off. It doesn't matter what Adam is gonna say next.
I am taking your advice, but mostly because you kind of scared the hell out of me just now, which was probably your intent to begin with. :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
BTW, the pizza was luke warm when it showed up, but the microwave made it all better. They messed up one of the pizzas (better than messing up both of them like last time), but I can live with it.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well, time to get back to work. Stuff to finish before tomorrow. I hope that I can finish before midnight so that I can get some sleep.

I'm sure that I'll check back from time to time tonight.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Yeah the sure did buddy. I am kinda excited about it myself hehehehehe...I will be eating ribs at Rendezvous ribs http://www.hogsfly.com/Menu.php Oh yeah
I've eaten there everytime I've been to memphis. SOOOOOOO efffing good. There is always some nice scenery as well. Get the cheese platter as an appetizer. Its phenomenal.

I really like that city. Rendezvous is a big part of it for me.

J

jamie2112

Banned
I've eaten there everytime I've been to memphis. SOOOOOOO efffing good. There is always some nice scenery as well. Get the cheese platter as an appetizer. Its phenomenal.

I really like that city. Rendezvous is a big part of it for me.
Adam I had ribs that crushed the Vous ribs tonight.Blues city grill are the best ribs I have had besides me making them at home of course.There was 3x the meat on the blues ribs compared to the Vous. The meat fell off the bone unlike the Vous ribs.I always loved Rendezvous ribs but I have found a MUCH better place then Charlie Varges place.Amazing for sure Adam I highly recommend it

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Adam I had ribs that crushed the Vous ribs tonight.Blues city grill are the best ribs I have had besides me making them at home of course.There was 3x the meat on the blues ribs compared to the Vous. The meat fell off the bone unlike the Vous ribs.I always loved Rendezvous ribs but I have found a MUCH better place then Charlie Varges place.Amazing for sure Adam I highly recommend it
Thanks, man. I'll keep that in mind. I will try it. I love the dry rub stuff Memphis is famous for. Where is this Blue City Grill?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Lately, Alex mentions his wife in some posts and his girlfriend in other posts. I hope neither one of them reads this forum. ;) :p :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis