Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I have Standard Editor but need to know the location of that icon.
Look above the white text box where you type in your post. On my screens (PC and Mac with default forum settings), it is located on the second row of icons directly above the white text box and is near the center of that row. It is three icons to the left of the button used to embed photos.

BTW I like the Camaro's. More importantly for Adam, so do barely legal girls.
[Dialing Chevy dealer...]

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Look above the white text box where you type in your post. On my screens (PC and Mac with default forum settings), it is located on the second row of icons directly above the white text box and is near the center of that row. It is three icons to the left of the button used to embed photos.

[Dialing Chevy dealer...]
lol i see it. gotta go

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My latest Amazon order arrived a day early! It's the little things that I enjoy (STFU, Alex and/or Strube and/or Doug and/or...! :D). My GPS unit is now inside of the belt holster. It's pretty nice and only cost $10. I'll enjoy using it the next time we go to the state park.

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
I have Standard Editor but need to know the location of that icon.
Yes, I am this retarded. I gotta scadadle to go eat with my bride to be ...
... well, all she wants is a ring. :confused:

EDIT: Woed, Adam. You really beat me to the punch on that one. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well, I took today off because it was so nice...and spent it all in front of the computer so far. So, time to go out and wash the car. Later!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
See ya. Enjoy the nice day.
It is quite nice out. Unfortunately, someone from work paged me soon after I went outside. I didn't hear it, but the pager kept beeping and scared Niki. Effing timing. I missed it by about ten minutes. She's still scared. I'm mad at myself for not turning that thing off.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
If I had Sheep's photo skills, I would have shown before and after photos of the car. With my skills, you wouldn't have been able to tell the dramatic difference.

Ironically, if I had Sheep's ability to show how dirty the car was, he'd kick my a** for letting it get so dirty. :D

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
Estes Park

Been away ( still away, have Interent today :) ) in Estes Park, Colorado. Today we drove to Larame Wyoming to look at Wild Horse Ranch. Have seen some good wildlife; Red Fox ( my favorite), Big Horn Sheep, Antelope, Elk, and Deer

Later,

Forest Man

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
Been away ( still away, have Interent today :) ) in Estes Park, Colorado. Today we drove to Larame Wyoming to look at Wild Horse Ranch. Have seen some good wildlife; Red Fox ( my favorite), Big Horn Sheep, Antelope, Elk, and Deer

Later,

Forest Man
Did you see me while you were there? No! Jerk. ;) j/k.

Not everyday someone comes to my village, and actually says something about it.

J

jostenmeat

Audioholic Spartan
Well, there was a wee bit of joking in there. I'd feel less like a man if I said that the display would look like a sea of green leaves. :D I do drive aggressively, but not all of the time. A good part of my commute involves speed and not acceleration, so I think my aggressiveness would be tempered by the straight-aways. Maybe not. I like the concept of hybrids, but I'm not overwhelmed by the quoted gas mileages. I would just like to get a new car with some new amenities, and I don't want to get one that has worse gas mileage than my Prelude.
Hey Adam, I thought you might be interested, but my friend recently sold his S2000 to get a Prius. Well, he had to see the Prius immediately, and did so within a couple of weeks, because the AC system, or something, works differently, more humid or something. He developed an illness, most likely from some mold buildup. He was worried that it wouldn't be covered, but found out that there was some sort of free recall thingy. Obviously, most people have no issues, and I know a bunch of people who drive them. But, if your respiratory system is more sensitive than others', it's just something to research. And I'm sure Prius are designed differently than other hybrids.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan

Later,

Forest Man

I thought he was dead?

He's one of my favorites too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis