Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Didn't you notice that he told them to bring a Ford?
I did notice that but somehow it went unnoticed. :confused:
I don't know.

Sorry to make you nervous, but I can't say I had good luck with the '09 Malibu, .
After completing nearly 2K miles in the Y2K Focus I got into the '08 Malibu and drove it rather aggressively to make it on time to a wedding. I kind of enjoyed it. I've been driving defensively for so long due to not having a license that it was really fun. The only thing I don't like about the Malibu is the side mirror and the pillar it is on are so large that it's all I can see peripherally. It handles like a Vette though. :)

I just like saying that because I think it aggravates Dave. :D :p

I think the Malibu won Car of the Year with somebody. :confused:

The Mazda (Rx8) we had was the biggest waste of money
I had a Mazda once and now won't own a Mercury because it starts with 'M'. :rolleyes:

My work connection said call back in 2 weeks. I should tear my room a new one in that time by installing my in-wall entertainment center and doing the wall repair and paint ... but not today. ;)

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Pat,

You are a lucky dog. Glad to see you seem to be enjoying it. Hope you come back to AH well rested and full of insight and banter.

Regards,

Chris :D

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
My 4 year old son got in trouble yesterday because he made a girl cry. He told her he was going to chop her head off with a lightsaber.

Even the teacher laughed.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Cripe! I think you 2 are gonna crashed the used audio market. Unless Alex swoops in and vacuums this up, too.

DJ
Woed. Alex is accumulating quite a nice set-up. I should probably try to offload some used gear to him. :)

[Didn't want to hijack Seth's thread.]

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Woed. Alex is accumulating quite a nice set-up. I should probably try to offload some used gear to him. :)

[Didn't want to hijack Seth's thread.]
Unless Alex swoops in ...
I'm circling ... circling ...

... waiting for him to give it to me ...

... without even charging me for shipping ...

... along with the other amp that he's selling ... :D

j/k - good luck with the sale. :)

Good point about the hijacking business.
We should go back there and start posting pic's of guys in drag ... or just wait for Rick to do it. :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm circling ... circling ...
Images of a large flying monkey. Yeah, that's what I needed this morning. :D

BTW, took the day off from work. Niki wanted to go to the state park to walk this morning, then she walked more around here. I figured that I was going to be late anyway, so why not just relax. It's a beautiful day out.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
In tiger time that's like a month. :D
I know I'm hopeless, but we like to catch our food quickly.:(

I was planning on netting a few dollars on this but given the nature of my need to upgrade I'm sure this will end up being a downpayment for a better blu-ray player. Or I may pair the BD-60 with the Roku.

:D

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
I am in another hotel.
Hey Jamie,

Did you think the acoustics in the Boston House of Blues was as horrid as I did?

I couldn't understand any of the lyrics because of all the reflections off the walls, ceiling, and ductwork, which kind of made me mad because I hadn't heard any of the band's songs (nobody really has). I would have thought for a building finished in 2009 that they would have put some thought into acoustics. :mad:

At least the instrumental stuff wasn't too garbled by the lame design of the building - I still enjoyed it greatly...

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
Did they give you an estimated shipping date?
False alarm. It will be here tomorrow, they just didn't feel like letting me know when it had shipped. I guess I will be staying home tomorrow morning. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis