Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
If anyone has been wondering what adwilk has been up to.....

Last edited by a moderator:
mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Dude, that's funny.

"I used to play rock when I was really young". That guy looks (and acts) like Jon Heder.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
LOL it clips either from compression or the mic couldn't even pick it all up while recording at Terry's.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Yep, it was funny. "I air drum". "So you don't even use STICKS?" hahaha.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I've had two lazy days now. I brought Walter's TT into the house but that's it. I played an Otis Rush album and some ZZ Top but my 2 channel deal is really in need of better placement and some treatments if I'm gonna continue to use it. Who knows? Maybe better placement and a few treatments will make me feel the love again. My sense of purpose has abandoned me in this sea of lethargy. I've been eating pretty good though. It's not like I'm unhappy. :D

So Adam, how's work? :)

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
I am back from Boston and very sleepy.

The rental car died on me at 2:30am at a stop light, and some very crappy times ensued. Stupid Government Motors Malibu...

I made them bring me a Ford. It worked.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Glad that you got back alright, Strube!

You should have made them bring you a hooker. Yes, you are married - but I'm not...and I could have made it to that stop light. I have a Honda. :)

strube

strube

Glad that you got back alright, Strube!
Thanks!

You should have made them bring you a hooker. Yes, you are married - but I'm not...and I could have made it to that stop light. I have a Honda. :)
Indeed! The Honda would have got you there for sure. My wife's car is a Civic so I understand. Unfortunately I also know that it would have been an uncomfortable journey because Honda's seats are too hard and make for some lower back pain on long trips. ;):)

Yes, I am picky. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Hopefully I can live until this weekend. I have a copy of WillMaker arriving this week.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Hopefully I can live until this weekend. I have a copy of WillMaker arriving this week.
Definitely had to google that. I felt, well, pretty effin stupid when I figured out what it was I was looking for.

Reminds me of a time (while back, apparently before the internet) when I was looking through a dictionary and the word tarantula was the guide word at the top.

I was trying to figure out what a "tare in too lah" was...

strube

strube

My AVR hasn't shipped yet. I am a little concerned - even though the place is an authorized dealer, they don't have the amazing reviews that places like 6ave and OneCall have...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis