Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
oh just in-and-out...... so so so so busy :p
Welcome back Haraldo. If the culprit is a BMW then I understand. When they work, they are awesome, my license tag use to be "Awesom3" 98 M3 4 door sedan 5-speed. When they are bad they cost $$$. I switched to Honda LOL

Forest Man

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Glad you stopped by Harald, it certainly has been a while. Hope all is well and i hope the "in and out" is part of the reason you're never here.

Thank you, Adam for that little gem. good stuff.

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
Well, I have to get ready to go to Boston, if a blizzard doesn't mess everything up...

Talk to all of you boring folks on Monday or Tuesday - have a great weekend. :D

Sunday I will get to go to a Them Crooked Vultures show at the HOB next to Fenway Park. Perfect!

strube

strube

Why doesn't your receiver like Chris?
I don't know. I don't have it yet to investigate. Maybe it just doesn't like people and that is the MOTD. Tomorrow it could say Adwilk sucks...or strube sucks...or Alex sucks...or Adam sucks...

Who knows. :)

Dave's spartan cat was the extent of my photoshopping skills. :D

strube

strube

Who's mperfect?
It is your evil twin...or your good twin. Not sure, but I guessed evil from the extra e.

Apparently I am not going to leave for Boston until 4am, so I may as well continue to lurk the forums in search of meaning to my life...:confused:

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Also of note, I blew a blood vessel out on my taint when I rode the Katy Trail a couple of weekends ago. It's not healing very well and I'm waffling (mmmm...waffles) about whether I should just man up and do my cyclocross race or if I should take it more seriously.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
You don't have a taint. You have a grundle.
I believe the terms are interchangeable:

1. taint
The area between the nutsack and ******* that prevent a man from shitting on his nuts. See durf.
"If it wasn't for the taint, my nuts would reek of poo! "

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I believe the terms are interchangeable:

1. taint
The area between the nutsack and ******* that prevent a man from shitting on his nuts. See durf.
"If it wasn't for the taint, my nuts would reek of poo! "
I'm rescuing the meaning of the word from misuse. The taint is the part that taint the pussy and taint the a**.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I gave a spammer a red chicklet. There seems to be one person with 3 id's that posts useless, inane stuff. Where's the ban hammer?

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
everyone must be having great weekends...really quiet around these parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis