Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Peace all sorry - my responses don't ever get a response. I understand a click when I see one.

I need to take a break!!!

Later,

Forest Man

P.S. the cabin is taking shape :)
I know the feeling. They ignore me too:rolleyes:, but I realized long ago that only Adam has the post volume to even respond:p. I'd hope he was aiming that volume at helping folks with audio issues not placating a narcissist. Besides he keeps this thread alive with humor people actually find funny. :D

My post count is way too high I need to get a shop to build speakers in.

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
Do you feel better now, Forest Man? :) I don't think that we were intentionally ignoring you.

I have literally thousands of posts that never got a response. I channel that into fuel for my boredom. :D
Thanks Adam :)

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
I just ordered a Denon AVR-4310CI.

I kind of wish the 3 was an 8, but I will be okay. Maybe the next upgrade. :D

I really shouldn't have posted that in the boring thread, as it is not actually boring.
Talk to Adwilk ... he can do anything with photoshop :D

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
Thats one nice receiver!! where did you pick it up? and how did you afford it?
Congratulations! If you don't mind, how much was it and where did you get it?
Well, I got it for a net of $93 - which kind of makes me feel like dancing :D. I ordered from Electronics Expo for $1293 with free shipping, a huge coupon code discount, and Bing Cashback. Their site looks nice but it is slow and the add to cart button adds 2 of whatever, but they are listed on Denon's site as an authorized dealer, so I don't need to worry about that.

$1998 regular
-$636.12 with LSVRR01 coupon code
-$68 and change through Bing Cashback (which I won't get for a month or more, but it is still good!)

~$1293 total
-$1200 that my dad paid me for the 3808 (I wouldn't have paid me that much, but I think he was trying to help me out what with the no pay and such)

I should probably post this in the deal thread, because it is a very good deal...

Last edited:
njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
Well, I got it for a net of $100 - which kind of makes me feel like dancing :D. I ordered from Electronics Expo for $1299 with free shipping, a huge coupon code discount, and Bing Cashback. Their site looks nice but it is slow and the add to cart button adds 2 of whatever, but they are listed on Denon's site as an authorized dealer, so I don't need to worry about that.

$1998 regular
-$636.12 with LSVRR01 coupon code
-$68 and change through Bing Cashback (which I won't get for a month or more, but it is still good!)

~$1299 total
-$1200 that my dad paid me for the 3808 (I wouldn't have paid me that much, but I think he was trying to help me out what with the no pay and such)

I should probably post this in the deal thread, because it is a very good deal...
Excellent receiver and phenomenal deal! CONGRATS :)

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Hey, do you guys remember there used to be this haraldo guy who used to post here??? Whatever happened to him?:p

strube

strube

Hey, do you guys remember there used to be this haraldo guy who used to post here??? Whatever happened to him?:p
He has a new friend to replace all his old AH friends. His new friend is named BMW.

I completely understand. :D

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
He has a new friend to replace all his old AH friends. His new friend is named BMW.

I completely understand. :D
I used to have a friend named BMW. Now all he wants is my wallet to fix the plethora of $100 parts that have gone awry.

strube

strube

I used to have a friend named BMW. Now all he wants is my wallet to fix the plethora of $100 parts that have gone awry.
That's the thing about BMW friends though, I guess, especially older ones that don't include a few years maintenance in the price. They are fun to play with, but always want your money - similar to some women.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
That's the thing about BMW friends though, I guess, especially older ones that don't include a few years maintenance in the price. They are fun to play with, but always want your money - similar to some women.
Yeah, but the BMW doesn't get jealous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis