Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
Now you tell me. :eek: :D

I'll have to give it another try. It didn't seem to do jack when I used it in the bathroom.
I didn't know she had it until I was helping them move some stuff last week and I saw it. Jeeze! :p

Don't you have some sort of sports car with disc brake dust you need to clean off the wheels? If not, you really should - a single, mechanical engineer damned well better have a sports car, with or without brake dust on the wheels! Anyway, the steam cleaners are supposed to be amazing for that application.

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
I didn't know she had it until I was helping them move some stuff last week and I saw it. Jeeze! :p

Don't you have some sort of sports car with disc brake dust you need to clean off the wheels? If not, you really should - a single, mechanical engineer damned well better have a sports car, with or without brake dust on the wheels! Anyway, the steam cleaners are supposed to be amazing for that application.

Anyone, Adam Alex and Strube included, needs a good dog and a convertible to stay young.

Adam at least has the dog :D

And the 3rd factor which is a given is a great HT system!

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I bought a Saris Bones 3 bike rack for my car yesterday on eBay. I'm quite excited about not having to throw the bike in the back of my M3 coupe anymore.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I'd really like to say something, but can't come up with anything clever enough to follow that comment.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'd really like to say something, but can't come up with anything clever enough to follow that comment.
I don't know what that comment means never mind trying to come up with a clever follow up. :confused:

I stayed up super late to get the new sink installed. Sheesh, what a pain. I also installed a drinking water filter like mine and the new dishwasher. It was my first time with a P-trap and I can now say that I am no longer afraid of plumbing. Once again ... I rock. :)

Actually I'm lucky to not have flooded the joint and while adding a proper ground to the under sink electrical outlet for the garbage disposal I thought I felt a little zap and realized that I was working on a live circuit. I had turned the breaker back on and forgot to turn it off again after a test run. I almost didn't make it! :eek:

My epitaph would have read:

Here lies the Monkey
He died like an @sshole. :D

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
I don't know what that comment means never mind trying to come up with a clever follow up. :confused:

I stayed up super late to get the new sink installed. Sheesh, what a pain. I also installed a drinking water filter like mine and the new dishwasher. It was my first time with a P-trap and I can now say that I am no longer afraid of plumbing. Once again ... I rock. :)

Actually I'm lucky to not have flooded the joint and while adding a proper ground to the under sink electrical outlet for the garbage disposal I thought I felt a little zap and realized that I was working on a live circuit. I had turned the breaker back on and forgot to turn it off again after a test run. I almost didn't make it! :eek:

My epitaph would have read:

Here lies the Monkey
He died like an @sshole. :D

Alex,

Just one question ? ... Why did you need a water filter on your dishwasher? --- does you Monkey like to drink while he takes hots bathes with the dishes ? :D

Forest Man

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I had a date with my saw last week I got sick. I had a date with my sander this week and it got rained out. My tools are gonna start getting suspicious. :(

My computer died this morning.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Alex,

Just one question ? ... Why did you need a water filter on your dishwasher? --- does you Monkey like to drink while he takes hots bathes with the dishes ? :D

Forest Man
My monkey ain't been washed in a while and only drinks beer.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
well done. You earned a B. You would have got an A if you would have changed all three signs. ;)

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
well done. You earned a B. You would have got an A if you would have changed all three signs. ;)
I changed one of the others after I noticed that, and it was A LOT of work. I said screw it and left the original.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
... it was A LOT of work. I said screw it ...
You talk like you're union labor but I've seen your pro conservative posts ... POSER !!! :mad:

j/k :D Good to see you back and Strube referring to your girl as a floozy kind of had me thinking that maybe you were tagging his ... :eek: We don't really want to go into that particular gutter though. ;)

Today is my last day in OK. I'm going to install this one last exterior door&frame, redo a silicone caulk joint and redo an electrical connection. Tomorrow morning it's off to Knoxville. Then NJ with a stop in Va. Then RI with a stop in NY. It's kind of like being Jamie without the sex, drugs and rock&roll.

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
.... It's kind of like being Jamie without the sex, drugs and rock&roll.
Yeah, but Jamie doesn't have a Monkey :D

Friday, I am heading out on a little trip to Estes Park and Cheyenne , WO :cool:

I had a quick trip to OK last week :)

Later,

Forest Man

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
You talk like you're union labor but I've seen your pro conservative posts ... POSER !!! :mad:

j/k :D Good to see you back and Strube referring to your girl as a floozy kind of had me thinking that maybe you were tagging his ... :eek: We don't really want to go into that particular gutter though. ;)

Today is my last day in OK. I'm going to install this one last exterior door&frame, redo a silicone caulk joint and redo an electrical connection. Tomorrow morning it's off to Knoxville. Then NJ with a stop in Va. Then RI with a stop in NY. It's kind of like being Jamie without the sex, drugs and rock&roll.
If you feel like looping through the Outer Banks...:)

J

jamie2112

Banned
Darn it, Alex I am in your town today and you ain't here buddy. That sucks.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis