speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Folks, got a chance to view this film last week. One good thing was it had Kate Beckinsale in it. I must say, she is absolutely stunning in this one. Her beauty alone was worth the price of the movie-Ha!Ha! :D:eek::D As far as the movie, it was decent. Kind of predictable at times. Heck, there were some spooky moments too. Of course, there was a few shots of Kate showing off the gorgeous body of hers. At any rate, I would have to give this one a C+ mainly due to Kate being in it. Otherwise, I would have given it a solid C. That should say something! :p:eek::p

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
So this movie has Kate Beckensale in it?
Yes, otherwise I may have passed on it! :eek::p:eek: However, once I seen that she was in it it was on. Needless to say, she was absolutely stunning to say the least. I could use many other words to describe her, but it may get me into trouble here..........Lmao!!!! :eek::D:eek: You know, have to keep it PG-13 here.

Cheers,

Phil

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
There are things I would do to Kate, so many things.

Can she be the official babe of AH?

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord

Oh no doubt. Hey, she has my vote! But, what about Megan Fox? I mean she is all that and a bag of chips if you ask me-Ha!Ha!. Hey, maybe we can start a poll? I am sure there are a few others that would be in contention. It may just come down to what audio gear she owns! :eek::D:eek:

Cheers,

Phil

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Oh no doubt. Hey, she has my vote! But, what about Megan Fox? I mean she is all that and a bag of chips if you ask me-Ha!Ha!. Hey, maybe we can start a poll? I am sure there are a few others that would be in contention. It may just come down to what audio gear she owns! :eek::D:eek:

Cheers,

Phil
Megan Fox doesn't even begin to compare to Kate Beckinsale. To put the two together is an unfair comparison, but it would be satisfying to see Megan's otherwise smug face move to crinkle when she loses.:D

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall

You didn't get the memo.

She is the official babe of AH.

Just ask mperfct ...........

:D

Now, don't stone me. She is amazing, and I would definitely take her over that Megan child any day, but she is a heavy smoker and that turns me off quite a bit, honestly...

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Looks like a fun flick, but rental for me. Like 30 Days of Night. Wasn't bad at all, and was even better than I expected, but I was glad I didn't see it in the theater.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Megan Fox doesn't even begin to compare to Kate Beckinsale. To put the two together is an unfair comparison, but it would be satisfying to see Megan's otherwise smug face move to crinkle when she loses.:D
Well Seth I believe that is more a matter of opinion. Megan Fox is a hottie in her own right. However, Kate is also stunning. Lets just say I wouldn't kick either one out of bed if you know what I mean............LOL!!!!! :p:eek::p

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Looks like a fun flick, but rental for me. Like 30 Days of Night. Wasn't bad at all, and was even better than I expected, but I was glad I didn't see it in the theater.
I agree here John, but hey there was not much else to see that had any appeal to me. After all, it had been a while since going to the theater. But you are right, wished I had waited and just rented it.

Cheers,

Phil

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
I agree here John, but hey there was not much else to see that had any appeal to me. After all, it had been a while since going to the theater. But you are right, wished I had waited and just rented it.

Cheers,

Phil
You just want to rent it so you can pause or slow-mo certain key parts. ;)

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
You just want to rent it so you can pause or slow-mo certain key parts. ;)
LOL.........is it that obvious? :eek:;):eek: But, I must admit you might be on to something here-Ha!Ha! :eek::p:eek:

Cheers,

Phil

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis