Official Northwest Audioholics Get Together

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
I think that was in reference to this: COUNTRY OF ORIGIN- Made in USA by American craftsmen, using the highest quality European parts. NO CHINESE PARTS OR ASSEMBLY.
Oh, those Godless Commie Slavemasters. :D I was wondering what Canada had to do with this.

(J/K...;))

Matt, your avatar freaks me out.

majorloser

majorloser

Nice!
This is really getting tempting.
Why wasn't this the second post in this thread?!:D
Doesn't everybody know that I would be getting hammered every night? I just thought this time I might invite a few to come along for the party :p

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
As we're getting closer to the big show, I thought I'd toss out a teaser....:D

There will be some terrific giveaways and door prizes (drawings). And in their effort to support us NW audio hobbyists, a lot of the vendors' equipment will be on sale at ridiculous discount pricing after the show. :eek:

TheFactor

TheFactor

Audioholic Field Marshall
Hey just saw this thread and it looks like you guys are going to be near my neck of the woods:D

G

GeorgeH

Enthusiast
I've been kicking around the idea of a bunch of us driving down to Newport, OR to visit the Rogue Ales Public House:
http://www.rogue.com

I don't know about you, but when I see that many beer taps on the wall it just poses a challenge waiting to be taken up.

I was thinking about either Friday evening after setup or Saturday around dinner time. Let me know what you think.
I think this is a grand idea!

T

tomtuttle

Audiophyte
If it's not too late to lobby, I'd prefer the Rogue trip Saturday night :)

Really looking forward to this event, and cannot thank the host and organizers enough for making it possible.

majorloser

majorloser

You Snooze, You Lose

Sorry, but the attendee list is now closed.

Those who have already contacted me with RSVP's should have already received directions and a schedule for the weekend. I will be sending out e-mails on Monday just to check in with everybody and make sure you have the directions. We also want to make sure we have names correct for the nametags our host is making. The final attendee list on the first page will also be updated this weekend. There's still plenty of opportunities for carpools if you wish to contact each other.

We look forward to meeting everybody next weekend. We have a full house of people and a ton of gear to make it through in just one weekend.

majorloser

majorloser

We've still got a couple more last minute surprise items that just came up. But I don't want to post anything till I get the details firmed up. :)

Let's just say the house might just be a little more packed with gear. :eek:

majorloser

majorloser

If it's not too late to lobby, I'd prefer the Rogue trip Saturday night :)
Saturday night it is :cool:

We're going to shoot for leaving AverageJoe's house around 5:00pm and head straight down to Newport.
All are welcome to come.

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis