Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Seriously, Adam - congrats on the great week. I'm glad that things are going so well where you work and in your life. Ride that wave of confidence when you talk to the F&H girl. You might end up riding something else.

What? I didn't mean anything dirty. Yeah, I did, but nobody can prove it.

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
Seriously, Adam - congrats on the great week. I'm glad that things are going so well where you work and in your life. Ride that wave of confidence when you talk to the F&H girl. You might end up riding something else.

What? I didn't mean anything dirty. Yeah, I did, but nobody can prove it.
Ah. That was refreshingly heterosexual. Bravo!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Oh oh oh oh oh so oh oh so right... oh...
Reminds me of a girl in high school, but it was more, "Oh oh oh oh oh so oh oh a little to the right... oh..."

Didn't hear it in person. Heard it from the guy who was with her the night we were supposed to go out after graduation. In her defense, he was a pretty cool dude.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Thanks. I have a nice "How to Sound Straight" book at my desk.

Not that there's anything wrong with being straight.
Hey, man.. I really do appreciate the sentiment.

I once knew a guy who had that book. He rode a Ferris Wheel out of the closet.. just sayin.. not that.. c'mon..... when can we stop saying that?

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Reminds me of a girl in high school, but it was more, "Oh oh oh oh oh so oh oh a little to the right... oh..."
Dude, thats almost as funny as my post...

I'm kidding.. thats freakin hilarious... I had to re swallow... don't you freakin dare...

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
December 21, 2012. That's what the Mayans were really prophesying.
Well, at least I know.. if Rick weren't here it'd be ok... You think he'll be here that long

Somebody said bob was coming back as rickster72

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
Dude, thats almost as funny as my post...

I'm kidding.. thats freakin hilarious... I had to re swallow... don't you freakin dare...
You are begging for it, aren't you?

That can be as dirty or clean as you want, I think I am going to turn in. My wife told me it was bed time 10 minutes ago.

'night!

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
You are begging for it, aren't you?

That can be as dirty or clean as you want, I think I am going to turn in. My wife told me it was bed time 10 minutes ago.

'night!
I'm not beggin for it... your wife told me that 4 minutes ago :eek::D

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Go for it. I just cracked open up a cold one. (I'm dreading the response to that one.)
Why would you dread that? Everybody here knows you've never busted a warm one....

Thats not funny.... third one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis