Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Thanks. I think me living vicariously through you will continue for quite some time, though.

I felt it, man.

Wait, that might be used against me...
nah, "bro".. straight up...

oh.............. yeah............... yeah......... it will be.

I've got a big night tomorrow night. Supposed to meet this Fox and Hound girl at some "salsa" fest. Not the dance, the food. Should be interesting...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I've got a big night tomorrow night. Supposed to meet this Fox and Hound girl at some "salsa" fest. Not the dance, the food. Should be interesting...
Translation - Fox and Hound is having a salsa fest, she's working tomorrow night, and you're going to be there.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Is that some sort of wood elf?
I wish...

remember.. I was gonna quit drinking for a while...?

This week was so freakin awesome... Honestly, the one of the best I can remember in a long time. I celebrated tonight and ended up here.. go figure.. I did pop the cork around 5 though...

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Translation - Fox and Hound is having a salsa fest, she's working tomorrow night, and you're going to be there.
Actually, NO!

They are a sponsor and I heard she was working it and I'm gonna show up... what of it?

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Well, with being off from work, maybe you'll be around more. :)
Kinda hope not.. that guy is LAME... I'm just jokin.. seriously.. .get hammered dude and post some nonsense... Thats what doug does

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
jurassic part II jast came on.. I have not seen this movie in a while.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
In all seriousness though, this week was great for our company, and there are personal things i know we don't share here, but amazing amazing things happened this week and in some ways it put things into perspective and in some weird little effed up way I wanna share it. I'm glad to be a part of this place and I'm glad that so many days when I didn't where to go, I could turn here and find some inspiration... Thanks to all of you guys...

No Homo

Not that theres..... yeah..

Adam #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis