Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I get overwhelmed at the AVS forum in about 1 minute. Every thread there is about the size of this one...
No kidding!

"Hey, I wonder what people think about that TV that I'm considering. Holy ish! 600 pages on that one model alone?! Screw that. I'm gonna go talk about monkeys on AH."

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
I am listening to many of the works of Mark Lanegan at the moment. He is an awesome vocalist, not to mention songwriter.

strube

strube

No kidding!

"Hey, I wonder what people think about that TV that I'm considering. Holy ish! 600 pages on that one model alone?! Screw that. I'm gonna go talk about monkeys on AH."
As many have said before me,

woed.

I missed where that came from, but I can still use it dammit. :D

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
You guys are starting to fricking weird me out. Yeah, it took a while, but damn! AVS forum time.
lol.... I am off work till after labor day i have some plans to fix the truck and then do some fishing.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
There are only 26 people on this forum that have more posts total than I have in this thread alone.

Huh. Maybe cosplayers are my best hope.

strube

strube

Is he singing about elves?
Currently he is singing about God being in the radio...wait, now he is singing the methamphetamine blues. There may be elves in there somewhere - hard to say with the meth talking...

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
There are only 26 people on this forum that have more posts total than I have in this thread alone.

To be completely fair, and I've given you plenty of $hi# about your posting habits... if you land a worthy cosplayer, hats off to you my friend. I can't wait to live vicariously through you....

yeah, that was a "bro" moment

strube

strube

I am sure there are some World of Warcraft cosplayer types that you could find lurking the underbelly of Tuscon. They probably aren't even that hard to find, but you would have to go undercover and play World of Warcraft for a while. It would be very hard to get that needle out of your arm once you go there though...

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Currently he is singing about God being in the radio...wait, now he is singing the methamphetamine blues. There may be elves in there somewhere - hard to say with the meth talking...
Translation...

cookies being baked in trees...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
To be completely fair, and I've given you plenty of $hi# about your posting habits... if you land a worthy cosplayer, hats off to you my friend. I can't wait to live vicariously through you....
Thanks. I think me living vicariously through you will continue for quite some time, though.

yeah, that was a "bro" moment
I felt it, man.

Wait, that might be used against me...

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I am sure there are some World of Warcraft cosplayer types that you could find lurking the underbelly of Tuscon. They probably aren't even that hard to find, but you would have to go undercover and play World of Warcraft for a while. It would be very hard to get that needle out of your arm once you go there though...
I love that you said "underbelly".. that puts the universe back in order in some weird little way.

I'm so happy I'm on a hiatus....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis