Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I'm thinking I should upgrade the jumpers on the back of my speakers..... I can already hear the difference it should make...

What should I buy?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I recommend Reynolds Wrap Heavy Strength aluminum foil. You can go cheaper, but you'll be sorry. I won't recommend the Super Strength version because I just don't think you'll notice a difference. If you have the coin, though, you might has well go for the best.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well, I now know that I can take a newb to three reds with one hit. I sure hope the dude is a spammer like I think, or I'll feel like a real jerk. The person keeps embedding java scripts, though, so I'm pretty sure.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Should I use the entire roll? Can it be over twisted?

How big of a difference will it really make... ?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I tried to fix that but you're too far gone bro.
Quit your job. :eek:
Thanks! Very kind of you, man. Seriously.

You are truly kicking my a**, brother. :D I don't think that quiting my job would help. Couldn't hurt, though. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Should I use the entire roll? Can it be over twisted?
I suggest that you first spend a couple of decades learning the art of steel bending under the training of a master Samurai sword maker. Utilizing those techniques will allow you to convert that aluminum foil into a nearly identical replica of a solid aluminum chunk. Not quite, but nearly.

How big of a difference will it really make... ?
Oh, it'll be noticeable. I wouldn't say "better," but I will say noticeable.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well, I now know that I can take a newb to three reds with one hit. I sure hope the dude is a spammer like I think, or I'll feel like a real jerk. The person keeps embedding java scripts, though, so I'm pretty sure.
The person is number twelve on the negative rep list. Not too bad. Now, if Alex decides to join it...then we'll have a party.

[That statement is true in general. :D]

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I don't like wasting rep on a spammer as it prevents me from red repping somebody who deserves it like ... well, never mind that. ;)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I just finished watching the third episode from this season of Psych on Hulu. The picture quality is great on the new 50" TV, even though it's only streamed in 480p.

Matt34

Matt34

Mt. Lemmon, Tucson, AZ.

It was a great day to ride. About 85 degrees at the base of the mountain and I would guess it was in the low 70's, high 60's just above 9000ft.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Thanks for the pics, Matt! The clouds sure have kept it pretty comfortable today. I'm glad that you had such a nice day to ride.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Speaking of nice days, I'm going to try to get the pooch to walk a bit earlier tonight. It's still light out, so hopefully she'll go more than a block. [Keeps fingers crossed.] Later, all.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
It took some coaxing...and some carrying...but Niki finally got in the zone and went for almost an hour. That's great for a night time walk anymore.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
It took some coaxing...and some carrying...but Niki finally got in the zone and went for almost an hour. That's great for a night time walk anymore.
If she'll let me know...How old is Niki?

Oliver will be 12 next month.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis