Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
I believe it stands for Adirondack. He lives out there.

"The Starbucks should be right there." :confused:
Hey where'd you get that picture of me!:eek: I knew you were a stalker but man you get around.

Wow Adwilk you are up early. I had to get up to drive the kid to her play by 8am. No fun.

I got a bit twisted during last nights draft. It was fun and with only 10 guys I think we will all have decent teams.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm gonna go out and run some errands in the '08 Made in the USA Malibu.

America! YEAH !!! :)

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
I am going to Inglourious Basterds today. I don't go to the theaters much here because they suck and are way too expensive, so I am driving to another village. It will be fantastic. :D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I am going to Inglourious Basterds today. I don't go to the theaters much here because they suck and are way too expensive, so I am driving to another village. It will be fantastic. :D
Can't really say why, but I found that amusing. :D
He's part of a group of people in said village...they call themselves "The Village People".;)

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
You can actually...

Just hang out in the shampoo aisle and ask for a woman's opinion on which one you should buy. They don't think its creepy until you follow them home.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Just hang out in the shampoo aisle and ask for a woman's opinion on which one you should buy.
That probably works better for fellas with more hair. :)

They don't think its creepy until you follow them home.
Trust me. They get to "creepy" pretty quickly.

They probably also find it odd when I'm driving in front of them and then pull into their driveway.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
You can actually...

Just hang out in the shampoo aisle and ask for a woman's opinion on which one you should buy. They don't think its creepy until you follow them home.

Usually they follow me home.:rolleyes::D

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
that would actually be a really funny pick up for a bald guy..

either way, I know it works... If i had a nickel for every chick I've picked up at the store, I'd still have all my chicklets

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I'm only a few posts away from something new..... hmmm.... I've enjoyed being a field marshal, even though its still spelled wrong....

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
either way, I know it works...
Yeah, but just being in proximity works for some guys. I'm not one of those guys. I can't even use my "hey, I'm number one on AH" line anymore.

Oh, the scorn. I can feel it. Oh, wait. That's the pepper spray.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis