Who Wants to Play with Me?

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I'm going to be building my new cross bike while doing the draft, so should I accidentally pick any member of the Chiefs, please nullify said action and send a medic.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
There's plenty to be found on my way home. I may go for the hard stuff tonight, and no Chris, thats not Smirnoff Ice...
You guy's better stock up for the week you face me. When your getting destroyed before 3pm even shows up you'll want to go straight for the vodka.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I think it should be fun. I've never cheered for some of these guys before.

The question is how does Washington lose 15 games while Portis gains 2000 yards this season?:)

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I THOUGHT it would be fun... I thought you guys would take it seriously... lsiberian is bye week.... whatever

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
I THOUGHT it would be fun... I thought you guys would take it seriously... lsiberian is bye week.... whatever
It was very fast,I had fun with it, the picks seem like they are so far away yet the time zips right by, I am glad you guys invited me aboard.:D

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
It was very fast,I had fun with it, the picks seem like they are so far away yet the time zips right by, I am glad you guys invited me aboard.:D
DITO...:D btw... Some of you guy's were on a roll last night, I loved following the conversation but I couldn't type fast enough....:eek:

Good luck again, Bill....:)

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I don't remember posting that...

I wish I could have saved the dialogue from the draft last night... Very funny...

I'm feeling it today...

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I don't remember posting that...

I wish I could have saved the dialogue from the draft last night... Very funny...

I'm feeling it today...
Didn't even make sense lol. Maybe it was some crack at my player distribution. Or the desire to play me on a bye week. The first week looks good for me. Brees plays the Lions.:D

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
You girls ready? Better get those teams lined up, play starts tomorrow.

bandphan

bandphan

Banned
You girls ready? Better get those teams lined up, play starts tomorrow.
Girls hmm just worry about not chocking on the meatstick or the Mona dance that your getting. Err 2 phish references. Sloth is comming to town err 3.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
All I gotta say is Sawz is on notice as this weeks beatdown victim.

Brees gots the lions. That's all I need to say.

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
Did you guys happen to see the scores tonight....;). It all over but the crying...:D.

BTW looks like adwilk is in some pain....;)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis