Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I'm doing well, Harald. Thanks for asking.

I'm just browsing the web and trying to find out which SACDs I want to buy.
Very very good to hear, sorry for not being around so much... and I won't have time......
well, I'm checking flight schedules, going abroad for holidays 4 times within the next 10 weeks :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Sounds like fun! Enjoy your trips.

Time for me to go get cleaned up. I might actually make it to Best Buy today to look at music...

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
... of course not. :rolleyes:

For my first post as a Spartan I want to report that earlier I hauled our spare bed out to my truck and wondered what to do with it. It occurred to me to flip it over the fence and to staple a 'free' sign on it. :cool:

It's gone. :)

That saved me a lot of trouble and I'm sure somebody lucked out. There's a store next to our condo that sells mattresses but not to one lucky shopper. :D
Unless it was the store that picked it up and is now selling it as inventory!

-pat

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
I'm doing well, Harald. Thanks for asking.

I'm just browsing the web and trying to find out which SACDs I want to buy.
Stay home and wander through here. It'll have a lot more titles than Best Buy ever will.

-pat

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
It's what I'm doing this weekend. I've had enough of "society" this week.
Besides, football tomorrow. (Or today if you have NFL Network, which I don' :()
-pat

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Eh, screw it. I'm going to Best Buy. They have MIB on blu-ray for $15, and I want to pick up a copy.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Turns out, the BB near me doesn't carry SACDs. Sweet.

I picked up MIB and Hellboy on blu-ray, though. :)

J

jamie2112

Banned
I am leaving to go have sushi with the family.Its my daughters 11th birthday today.....

J

jamie2112

Banned
Oh my god I am totally stuffed.Wayyyy to much killer sushi.........gotta lay down now

Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
... of course not. :rolleyes:

For my first post as a Spartan I want to report that earlier I hauled our spare bed out to my truck and wondered what to do with it. It occurred to me to flip it over the fence and to staple a 'free' sign on it. :cool:

It's gone. :)

That saved me a lot of trouble and I'm sure somebody lucked out. There's a store next to our condo that sells mattresses but not to one lucky shopper. :D
Hey, Congratulations Alex! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis