Desperate and Ravenous
I'm so weak and powerless over you
Desperate and Ravenous
I'm so weak and powerless
over you

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm now ready to not hear from Doug again until tomorrow morning, at which time he apologizes for falling asleep. :p
At least he's not on top of you snoring drunkenly. :eek:

That's it....I'm gonna come over there and tell Alex to just knock on the door already!
Back in the day I broke into my friends house and moved all his furniture around (I just dragged one corner of everything toward the center of the room), drank a bunch of his Wild Turkey and booby trapped his bedroom door with a shoe perched on top of the door and the door casing. When he came home I was gone. He thought he was being robbed and the intruders were still inside. When the shoe came down to thwack him on the wrist he pretty much came undone. Then he found the note thanking him for the drinks. :)

I don't mean to be blunt but...how hard is a Hooters trivia cup?;)
Hard enough to cut diamonds. Harder than Chinese algebra. :rolleyes:

Where is ol Pork Chop anyway?
Fargin' sleeping you icehole :D and suffering from early wake insomnia if this post is any indication. :(

J

jamie2112

Banned
Hey there you lousey fargin bastage I am sleep deprived as well.I need to try and crash as tomorrow is my daughter Cassidy's 11 birthday...

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Hey there you lousey fargin bastage ...
This is Fagin' War! :D

I started watching that last night. The copy I got from the pawn shop was actually sealed and the audio is in stereo. It sounded pretty good with a little EQ'ing and bass management and PDawg's acoustic panels ... :)

Is anybody else still up?

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Yawn, stretch. Nothin like a strong 4 hours of sleep. WTH? Whats with all the insomniacs around here?

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Whats with all the insomniacs around here?
No tellin'. I think Jamie is just up late from being a life long party animal. I'm just screwed up. A friend gave me a 14"x22"x84" bookshelf thing to store my albums. It's not pretty but it will work better than a kick in the @ss. I have to wait to run the vacuum to clean it up but I'll have to reorganize the whole room for this thing.

You ever hear a saying that goes, "There's no such thing as a free puppy."? I'm finding that this record business takes time, money and now work. I have to empty the whole room and probably get rid of the bed which my girl has been after me to do for a while. I hate to do it but ... the bed is toast.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I wasn't even that drunk...:)
... of course not. :rolleyes:

For my first post as a Spartan I want to report that earlier I hauled our spare bed out to my truck and wondered what to do with it. It occurred to me to flip it over the fence and to staple a 'free' sign on it. :cool:

It's gone. :)

That saved me a lot of trouble and I'm sure somebody lucked out. There's a store next to our condo that sells mattresses but not to one lucky shopper. :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Never in my life have I been happier than now :D
Absolutely everything in the world is going MY way now :p

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Awesome, man! That's such a great thing to hear after how things were going for you a short time ago.
Those were just ripples on the sea.... :p
How are you Adam?, sorry... I don't have time to read all posts now

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm doing well, Harald. Thanks for asking.

I'm just browsing the web and trying to find out which SACDs I want to buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis