Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I thought that was the beginning of a joke...:)
Turns out it was and it's on me. She came home with a jug of milk. I gotta order some pizza and maybe a grinder (a sub in Rhodian Islanderese) (a long sandwich for the guy in Manila). :rolleyes:

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Turns out it was and it's on me. She came home with a jug of milk. I gotta order some pizza and maybe a grinder (a sub in Rhodian Islanderese) (a long sandwich for the guy in Manila). :rolleyes:
Around these parts A grinder is a "long sandwich" that is toasted in the oven. We refer to the "long sandwich" as a hoagie.:)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Around these parts A grinder is a "long sandwich" that is toasted in the oven. We refer to the "long sandwich" as a hoagie.:)
In Manila a sub comes with graphs and it probably should come with ear plugs.

If I hit on Power Ball tonight ... I'm going to ... buy some of those Bose noise canceling headphones for my flight to ... Florida. I'm buying a house in Tom Andry's neighborhood and turning it into Audio Geek Heaven and leaving him in charge of it.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Grinders. "Long sandwiches." No one needs to be told the kind of jokes that I have in my head.

Instead, I'll quote this beauty from Doug. Hee, hee. I still get a chuckle out of that commercial. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Only about an hour and a half until Legend of the Seeker is on. It's one that I haven't seen, so I'm deciding if I'm going to try and get the new receiver put in place by then.

majorloser

majorloser

In Manila a sub comes with graphs and it probably should come with ear plugs.

If I hit on Power Ball tonight ... I'm going to ... buy some of those Bose noise canceling headphones for my flight to ... Florida. I'm buying a house in Tom Andry's neighborhood and turning it into Audio Geek Heaven and leaving him in charge of it.
You're actually coming down here??? :eek::rolleyes::cool:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
You're actually coming down here??? :eek::rolleyes::cool:
If I win the lottery? Yeah. It seems like you missed that part though. Currently I'm working for the first time this year. Vacation planning is kind of not a priority.

I was just rambling about 'if I win the lottery'. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My inebriated Friday-night thank fests really hamper my ability to hand out rep on Saturdays.

Then again, what does it take - ten thanks to hit the limit? I don't remember any more, but it isn't many.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
My inebriated Friday-night
There's an incredibly exciting opportunity for you to live vicariously, Adam.

It began with the Cards game and a couple beers at a little sports bar and ended up at Sonic at 6:17 am with a 26.80 tab (two of us). The in between details include 24oz cans of Natty Ice and a lot of walking, pints of SoCo, some new club downtown and a pool full of strangers. I lost my Movado, or it was stolen. That would be the bummer of the evening. It was the tungsten one and even looking online today I can't find another one.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'd never heard of those watches before, but the ones on Amazon are thousands of dollars. Really sorry if yours was that expensive. That would really suck to lose that.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'd never heard of those watches before, but the ones on Amazon are thousands of dollars. Really sorry if yours was that expensive. That would really suck to lose that.
I'm gonna guess that Adam paid $900 to one of the Hooters girls for her ex-boyfriends watch which she kept because she caught him with her sister.

I once put a Raymond Weil in a safe place while completely drunk only to have it turn up years later in a piece of luggage that I let my ex-wife use. I hope yours turns up sooner and not in the hands of an ex-anything.

majorloser

majorloser

The Agony of It

After seeing this commercial, I can't get that damn song out of my head!

Now I want some damn ice cream and cake. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
J

jamie2112

Banned
No kidding. This day is turning out to be a coronary horror show.

My g/f is suppose to go to the store later. I'm gonna see if I can motivate her.
Damn, now I have to run to the store and get a Carvel Cake.............thanks alot Chops.......:D:D:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm not posting any videos, but that song seems to have inspired many a young girl duo to dance and post on YouTube.

Dirty old man...dirty old man...

J

jamie2112

Banned
So I have been using Firefox for about 10 minutes now and I like it better than Safari for sure.It seems to run much smoother and no Redbox popups ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis