Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
Just finished tearing apart an HDMI cable and posting photos...

-pat

C

Crusty007

Audiophyte
Never seen a forum thread with 1200+ pages before...impressive. And yes I'm bored too. Too many ideas, too little money.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Never seen a forum thread with 1200+ pages before...impressive. And yes I'm bored too. Too many ideas, too little money.
You're only allowed to post in here if you've read the ENTIRE thread. We're snobs like that.

I'm only kidding. But you do have to give the Monkey a banana. I wouldn't joke about that.

Welcome to Audioholics, or the reject part of it.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Welcome aboard, Crusty. Just throw the banana in the monkey's cage. Don't stick your whole hand in the cage or you might get a nasty surprise...or a pleasant surprise if you swing that way. (Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Welcome aboard, Crusty. Just throw the banana in the monkey's cage. Don't stick your whole hand in the cage or you might get a nasty surprise...or a pleasant surprise if you swing that way. (Not that there's anything wrong with that.)
The key is you gotta have big enough teeth to scare the monkey off.

When you see other animals as potential meals it helps with befriending them.:p:D

Many this Monday is just rough. I'm half awake and only a few days from being hitched.

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
The key is you gotta have big enough teeth to scare the monkey off.

When you see other animals as potential meals it helps with befriending them.:p:D

Many this Monday is just rough. I'm half awake and only a few days from being hitched.
I am feeling like a monkey so I was going to point out that you were typing "Man" and instead you typed "Many." No soup for you ;)!

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan

Monkey see...Monkey do!:eek:

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Someone played themselves out today.

We have a picture of our boy the same way. Of course there's probably a picture of me in my recliner the same way. Hey when you're tired you're tired!:)

She's adorable Matt.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I tried to sleep like a baby but I woke up crying every three hours because my pants were full of poo.
Please tell me you whipped it at somebodies head. :D

Today one of the Mexicans was breaking my balls a little about my real name sounding like a girl's name. I assured him that it is not a girl's name but boy's name. He reiterated that it sounds like a girl's name. :rolleyes:

"Well, Marco sounds like maricon but ... " :eek::D

His buddy burst out laughing and then he told me to perform an obscene act on him. :confused:

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai

Today one of the Mexicans was breaking my balls a little about my real name sounding like a girl's name. I assured him that it is not a girl's name but boy's name. He reiterated that it sounds like a girl's name. :rolleyes:

His buddy burst out laughing and then he told me to perform an obscene act on him. :confused:
Had to look that one up. Never heard it before.

Maricon

-pat

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
I can still do it, now the problem is trying to move afterwards without any pain.
At least you don't have the pain when you sleep normally...oh wait...that's just stress from school starting tomorrow...

-pat

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai

Maricon isn't a girls name, it means "homo"

Dice este maricon, que se llama yo no se...
más vale matar la perra, para que se acabe la leva
Este es un panochita, like you should even give a **** what they call people in Mexico.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis