Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Whats funny about that is that I had zero intention of ordering a sausage pizza. I almost always go with Canadian Bacon/Ham and for some weird reason I noticed in my email confirmation that I ordered sausage. It wasnt gonna ruin the cheat day.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
What if Vizio gets bought out and their name changes. It would be funny if you had to change your name to like.. sharpnut.
I guess if my vizio craps out and had to buy a sharp tv then so be it:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
If I pay for a taco but somebody tries to slip me a sausage instead, I refuse delivery. Hypothetically - after all, I'm no Alex. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well, time for me to head off, too. Later, everyone - have a great night!

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
Just finished "The Punisher." Made me wish I had stayed with the "How do they do that?"

-pat

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Followed next summer by "Octomonkey."
Hilarious.
... leave it to a foreigner to tell us how bad our spelling is.
My spell check kung fu is very strong. :p
I gave him some freakin' awesome router recommendations.
You did and I'm holding off on the thanks button so that I can rep. It's hard to keep up with these guys when they start boozing and posting into the wee hours.
I kept the fridge full of beer for her.
Yeah ... there ain't been no beers in there since she's been gone. Tell me another. :D
I'm not the one eating sausage, brother. :p
Ouch ... that's gotta hurt. Easy on him. He's mourning the loss of a hooters girl. :rolleyes:
The difference is, I don't pay for tacos...
Given time, your view on that will change. ;)
... just ask a few married guys and if you don't believe them, ask the divorced ones.

After Johnny Carson divorce was finalized he said something like 'I wonder how much that is per night?'
... but I'm not bitter, really.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis