Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
So I've still been trying to stick to a semi-strict diet... Today was a cheat day. I didn't manage to eat anything all day and decided to order some pizza hut for dinner, as I didn't feel like leaving.

I ordered the Sausage Pizza Mia, The pepperoni pizza rolls, and the meaty p'zone.

I have half a p'zone left. I don't feel well.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Possibly my favorite song at the moment

Last edited by a moderator:
STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
So I've still been trying to stick to a semi-strict diet... Today was a cheat day. I didn't manage to eat anything all day and decided to order some pizza hut for dinner, as I didn't feel like leaving.

I ordered the Sausage Pizza Mia, The pepperoni pizza rolls, and the meaty p'zone.

I have half a p'zone left. I don't feel well.

I'm not a big fan but did have a meat lovers pan pizza for dinner...(let the jokes begin):)

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
So you love meat... Whats the big deal? I love the sausage. We're all adults here.
Free to explore, right?

Did I say that out loud? How does strube edit these darn posts anyhow?

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Possibly my favorite song at the moment
Thanks for posting that. That's a good song.

I had my iTunes on shuffle earlier, it stumbled upon "Say Goodnight" by Bullet for my Valentine... Holy Crap, it gave the system a serious workout. The opening was really fantastic.

I listened to it in my car several times on the way to the golf course. Its not my favorite genre but I enjoyed it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm not a huge fan of sausage. You can argue nature versus nurture, but I didn't like sausage as a kid, either. Some people do, some people don't. It's all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis