Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I wonder if Alex is done with his movie yet... I gave him some freakin' awesome router recommendations.
You and your edits! First, this post...and the one in Alex's thread. :D I had to go reread that one, as you added your recommendations after an edit.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Its obvious doug is drinkin, who else is? I just (not on purpose actually) ended up watching Eagle Eye. I hadnt seen it and I was requested to watch a scene. Pretty entertaining flick. I feel like my man card is on its way back. I'm really digging the Heileman Old Style. Out of a can.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm drinking. Niki walked to the sidewalk, then went back to the front door. I still have to try and get her to go out again.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I'm drinking. Niki walked to the sidewalk, then went back to the front door. I still have to try and get her to go out again.
Man, you do have trouble getting the ladies to go out with you...

Ok...

That was a reach.

My apologies.. you knew it was coming though...

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
You and your edits! First, this post...and the one in Alex's thread. :D I had to go reread that one, as you added your recommendations after an edit.
That's just how I roll, man. :D

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Just curious - how many times did you say that to the Hooter's girl?
Either not enough, or way too much... That girl is long gone. I think she works at Sonic now, you know, for the benefits...

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
Tucson Adam - Phoenix area Fry's Electronics has 10 ft Shaxon HDMI cable for $1.99. I'm guessing you might also. Just came into today's newspaper flyer. Prices are good through the 6th.

Just throwin' that out there. I started another thread in A/V Cables and such asking about them.

-pat

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Either not enough, or way too much... That girl is long gone. I think she works at Sonic now, you know, for the benefits...
You should be her sugar daddy.

On a mildy related note, there are two really attractive women on this Star Trek episode.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
You should be her sugar daddy.

On a mildy related note, there are two really attractive women on this Star Trek episode.
I was for a while, I kept the fridge full of beer for her.

I honestly typed beer full of fridge at first. Thats mildly humerous

Hey, Adam. Whats "MILDY"

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
was playing half life a little bit ago and the damn thing just froze up. I could use the mouse but not the keyboard:mad: I was like wtf is going on here. I thought something was wrong then i thought maybe the batteries were dead in the keyboard. New batteries worked:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis