Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
Pre-1970 Fleetwood Mac is all sorts of awesome, back when they were blues instead of whatever they were after Peter Greene went batsh!t crazy and got tossed in a crazyhouse and then that singing goat-lady joined up. Don't really know what the deal is with that action.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
Pre-1970 Fleetwood Mac is all sorts of awesome, back when they were blues instead of whatever they were after Peter Greene went batsh!t crazy and got tossed in a crazyhouse and then that singing goat-lady joined up. Don't really know what the deal is with that action.
I never got to see the mac but i did get to see the eagles in town here:D What a nice show. They rocked the civic center for like three hours that night.

Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
Bought a new dryer today.......I needed a GAS one:eek::eek::eek: AAARRRRGGGHHHHHit was a showroom floor model never used but just found out from my electrician buddy that its a gas one that I need and I cant take it back......
Just convert your house to ELECTRIC. ;)

Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
had some killer ribs at our ninth annual ribfest tonight. they were kinda expensive but very good ribs:D Picked up some of the sause from one vendor called "caroline rib king":D It should be good on some tube steaks......lol:D
Cool man! That is awesome! ... Sounds so... ribbing & tubbing. :)

Did your girlfriend had some too?

Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
No, but I did rent it from Netflix. I liked it.
Ya, I did read your post from the thread. I did not see it yet, but I will certainly purchase it, to complete my full Quadrilogy on high-def. :)

Do you own any Blu-ray from the previous three?

Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
Saw them Live, back in 76 or 77, not bad, still bluesy, sort of, well... not really, not even close.
But that was crazy Mick then, on drums.
"Tusk" is my fav Mac.

Last edited:
mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
supposed to be riding now (on a road bike), but it's still dark and rainy. 15 more minutes...

Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
supposed to be riding now (on a road bike), but it's still dark and rainy. 15 more minutes...
*** Thank you very much so for the good rep. It is a very nice change of fresh air for once. :)

I rode bicycles every year for the last 50 years, and in the last 5 years, it is my main transportation.
As I type this, the sun is a big red ball of fire, staight across the ocean, at the very edge between water and sky, on the horizon line, from my window across my computer.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I bought Ghost Busters on blu-ray yesterday. Heck, it was $8 - how could I not? :)

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
We are having our "IT" picnic today. Tube steaks and hamburgers and eighteen cases of beer:D I am gonna see how drunk i can get:D j/k:D

Later on today charleston is sponsoring a national jet ski race. I am gonna try to make it there as well.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The battery on my cordless phone doesn't hold a charge like it used to. An hour seems to be it's limit anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis