Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Monoprice has banana plugs as the deal for $0.95 per pair, but they aren't the closed kind I like. Oh well. I can wait until those ones come up again. :D
I've got eight pairs of the closed kind. I'll trade ya for your 3808. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm downloading the latest firmware update for my DMP-BD60 (v1.9). Oh, baby.

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
I've got eight pairs of the closed kind. I'll trade ya for your 3808. :D
Ah, that is okay. I can wait. If I did that I wouldn't have much use for the banana plugs.

But I did hesitate for just a second there. :D

Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
You too. How can you have a national civic holiday? Civic makes me think city-wide...you crazy Canucks.
TY. It's for our citizenship, our civil affairs, and we celebrate it by doing Canadian stiff stuff.

* So, usually, I go fishing, on a canoe, on a boat, on a ship (citizen"ship"),
and I feel civilized doing just that, like a true citizen, in my Canadian country.

Last edited:
adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I stumbled upon my t-amp today, Hadn't used it in a long time. I forgot what a great performer it was.

J

jamie2112

Banned
Son Of A...

Bought a new dryer today.......I needed a GAS one:eek::eek::eek: AAARRRRGGGHHHHHit was a showroom floor model never used but just found out from my electrician buddy that its a gas one that I need and I cant take it back......

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
had some killer ribs at our ninth annual ribfest tonight. they were kinda expensive but very good ribs:D Picked up some of the sause from one vendor called "caroline rib king":D It should be good on some tube steaks......lol:D

Last edited:
adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Bought a new dryer today.......I needed a GAS one:eek::eek::eek: AAARRRRGGGHHHHHit was a showroom floor model never used but just found out from my electrician buddy that its a gas one that I need and I cant take it back......
They won't let you take it back? I bet Cali has some kind of recision law that would give you a few days to change your mind. Worth looking into. Maybe with restocking fee, but at least your not stuck with it..

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
ouch!!!!! that sucks:mad: i guess its time to put it up for sale. I am sure someone will buy it.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
What up adam!! how is life treating you my friend? How is the tv working these days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis