Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Geese. By the time that I read through the threads from the day, most everyone is already off to bed.

Stupid job... :( :D

Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
What a Tuesday yesterday was! :eek:

My computer crashed, I missed my doctor appointment, and I spent over 4 hours on the phone laughing and get frustrated, with several people from my phone company. Plus I didn't get to sleep at all. I've got to pull the plug tonight.

I definitely need a better Wednesday.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Coffee:
Keeper of consciousness,
adrift in a see of bitter brown.
Never mind true love
You're what makes the world go round.
Overseer of dark, extender of deadline.
As the watched kettle boils
I know your cup will be mine

I like that.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Hello all. Back from Scotland. Had a great trip. Spent time with family and drank some good scotch. Jet lagged but awake.

Anything exciting happen the last couple of weeks?

Nemo128

Nemo128

Audioholic Field Marshall
My budget came in for my new workstation at the office:

8,500 :eek::eek::eek:

HP Z series?

I can buy from any of the main vendors: Dell, HP, and so forth. No Falcon Northwest, Alienware, etc. DIY is not an option.

Need dual CPUs, at least 16GB RAM, and nVIDIA cards (no ATI, as it doesn't seem to work as well with some of our stuff).

We are waiting for Windows 7 to order. So, I got some time.
This is what I do, but how was I ever supposed to see this post? HTPC SECTION! Use it for general PC inquiries too. :)

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I am still alive, not bored, but just don't have time for these AH forums right now, great things happening, tell you more, hopefully soon :D

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I'm all out of tonic. I think it's time to put the Tanqueray back. I've been thirsty for some rum and coke. Or just rum, really. And with an eyepatch.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I'm all out of tonic. I think it's time to put the Tanqueray back. I've been thirsty for some rum and coke. Or just rum, really. And with an eyepatch.
Out of tonic, that's almost.... even worse than Pearl harbor attack :eek:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Ever heard of Chinese company Huawey.... I have not
http://www.newsweek.com/id/207381

But last year their revenue rose by 43% to $18 B
Growing at this rate.... Perhaps soon they'll buy IBM, or Exxon ;)

We need to work harder to match these guys.......

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I have rediscovered the joy of viewing Heather Stewart-Whyte's photographs. She's been out of the catalogs for a decade now but she is one of VS' all time hottest models.

dag-gone, you ain't lying.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
cable guy just finished hooking up my high speed modem.:D No more wifi connection for me. I had to lose hbo, cinimax so i could afford it but what the hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis