Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Dave is in the hiyouse. Poor guy. It'll probably take half an hour to wade through all the stuff in this thread. :)
Complete waste of time.. we added a good 20 pages of worthlessness....

Eh, maybe 13

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm waiting to schedule the event based on when I'll get that shirt...
That would be wise. The amount of tail that you'd get after wearing that on the course is unimaginable.

At least to me. I have a difficult time imagining a complete lack of something.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
That would be wise. The amount of tail that you'd get after wearing that on the course is unimaginable.

At least to me. I have a difficult time imagining a complete lack of something.
And thus begs the question, is it the shirt, or the shirtee... yeah, its the shirt... And I go home alone and raise my post count...

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
It just don't get any better than this, fellas.

I remember back when I was young and stupid and would waste away my life going to strip clubs and dance bars on Friday nights. I'm glad that I grew out of that.

I might actually be depressed now... :p
A little recidivism from time to time is a good thing.;)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
And thus begs the question, is it the shirt, or the shirtee...
Hey, man. The Peacock is nothing without his feathers, but you don't see that getting him down. The confidence is impressive, given the name.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Hey, man. The Peacock is nothing without his feathers, but you don't see that getting him down. The confidence is impressive, given the name.
You're right, "adwilk" is pretty strong.......

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I just started Zoolander.. who knows where my signature or location will end up...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Thats a big word....
That inspired me to look up the longest word in the English language. While it is disputed whether it is a word or not, the longest word has 189,819 letters. It is the chemical name of titin, the largest known protein. Leave to a scientist to come up with a 189,819-letter word to describe "titin." :)

[EDIT: I just surpassed my previous daily record. Strangely, my longest string of posts was achieved while discussing the longest word.]

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I really thought that you'd work the word "mouth" in there, but I'll give you a couple of more minutes.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Dave is in the hiyouse. Poor guy. It'll probably take half an hour to wade through all the stuff in this thread. :)
For the record, I have read every post in this thread.

Although my eyes glaze over and I pass by some of the computer posts pretty quickly...it's like a foreign language to me.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
For the record, Adam, it is NOT okay that your Chewbacca mask isn't movie quality.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
For the record, I have read every post in this thread.

Although my eyes glaze over and I pass by some of the computer posts pretty quickly...it's like a foreign language to me.
Whatever, you like men (boys) liking men (boys)...........

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I'm hammered.... I hit the "backspace" key like 16 times to type that.... so much for my dreams of being an astronaut.. I'm here and I'm gonna give it my best shot..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis