Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Why didn't you decide to play this year?
Eh, I dunno... I havent been able to play in it for a couple years after turning pro and I finally got my amateur status back and it seemed weird. Its dumb I know, but I kinda feel like that guy that didnt make it thats playin with the locals again.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The nature snack you wrote an Amazon review on? Yeah, I read it..
Nah, just some cereal. I don't have much quick food in the house.

Sorry about the review. I don't even know which product it was, but I'm sure that the review was lame.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Nah, just some cereal. I don't have much quick food in the house.

Sorry about the review. I don't even know which product it was, but I'm sure that the review was lame.
It was no Wolf Tee review.. but.... not bad..

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
If I ever bought one of those shirts, I'd have to keep my thoughts to myself. I couldn't hold a candle to those reviews.
The reviews are funny but they dont exist without the product.... I can't even begin to tell you how I felt when I put that shirt on.. but then........ I pulled the audioholics golf shirt out of the plastic.. holy ef... are you kiddin me.. I knew then.. that... i really should.. be listened to. Its so freakin liberating...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Did you actually get one of the AH golf shirts? Just wondering, as I'll probably order one this weekend.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Dave is in the hiyouse. Poor guy. It'll probably take half an hour to wade through all the stuff in this thread. :)

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Did you actually get one of the AH golf shirts? Just wondering, as I'll probably order one this weekend.
Actually, I'd rock the tee.. or the hoodee.. and I'll probably wear the golf shirt when Chris and I play Tiffany Greens in a weekend or so.. I'm waiting to schedule the event based on when I'll get that shirt...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis