Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
How'd you know that?!
I checked out the calendar (just click on the "Calendar" menu on the top blue bar). It shows the birthdays for members that publicly display their birthday.

I don't check it that often, but I thought to do it tonight.

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
I am going to be 41 .............aaarrrggghhhh
Haha 41 aint bad, you'll start to get some of the "experienced" chicks.

Almost 4:20....

I'm not waiting, I'ma burn one down and get some sleep. Have a good night guys!

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
BBQ RULES
We are about to enter the BBQ season. Therefore it is important to refresh your memory on the etiquette of this sublime outdoor cooking activity . When a man volunteers to do the BBQ the following chain of events are put into motion:
Routine...
(1) The woman buys the food.
(2) The woman makes the salad, prepares the vegetables, and makes dessert.
(3) The woman prepares the meat for cooking, places it on a tray along with the necessary cooking utensils and sauces, and takes it to the man who is lounging beside the grill - beer in hand.
(4) The woman remains outside the compulsory three meter exclusion zone where the exuberance of testosterone and other manly bonding activities can take place without the interference of the woman.
Here comes the important part:
(5) THE MAN PLACES THE MEAT ON THE GRILL.
More routine...
(6) The woman goes inside to organize the plates and cutlery.
(7) The woman comes out to tell the man that the meat is looking great. He thanks her and asks if she will bring another beer while he flips the meat
Important again:
(8) THE MAN TAKES THE MEAT OFF THE GRILL AND HANDS IT TO THE WOMAN.
More routine...
(9) The woman prepares the plates, salad, bread, utensils, napkins, sauces, and brings them to the table.
(10) After eating, the woman clears the table and does the dishes.

And most important of all:
(11) Everyone PRAISES the MAN and THANKS HIM for his cooking efforts.
(12) The man asks the woman how she enjoyed ' her night off ',and, upon seeing her annoyed reaction, concludes that there's just no pleasing some women.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I can't believe its been over 12 hours since someone has posted in here.. its gotta be some kind of a record....

J

jamie2112

Banned
Watching Festival Express with The Dead The Band Janis Robert Cray a bunch of bands what a killer movie I had to turn on the 2.1 ................

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
PDawg it's a well demonstrated fact that women take more electricity than men.

My Fiancee pays 200 for electricity I paid 60.

Just another cost they add, but since she cooks, does my laundry, does the dishes, cleans, and works as a teacher. I pretty much got it made. That's why she gets whatever she wants. Yet she still thinks I do more than she does. Go figure that one. Oh I just moved my TV to my fiancee's place which is actually clean.

Need to post the new setup when everything get's situated.

August 8th is so close.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Whats goin on today, fellas? Anything exciting?

Hey, Jamie... How's the family situation, man? Hope all is well.

Matt34

Matt34

We had our second memorial today in as many months for one of our Soldiers that succumbed to cancer.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
We had our second memorial today in as many months for one of our Soldiers that succumbed to cancer.
That's always a tough one. Cancer sucks so bad you don't want them to suffer, but at the same time you don't want to lose them. My prayers are with yall.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm typing on my new wireless keyboard with my MacBook connected to my new Panny 50". I don't know how often I'll do AH this way, but now I have a good way to do Netflix without buying a different blu-ray player or a new computer. Woohoo!

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I'm typing on my new wireless keyboard with my MacBook connected to my new Panny 50". I don't know how often I'll do AH this way, but now I have a good way to do Netflix without buying a different blu-ray player or a new computer. Woohoo!
Thats pretty sweet. Its always fun when new toys lead to... eh.. nevermind thats goin nowhere pretty..

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis