Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
My wife has also been drinking so her meds aren't working...My poor kids are dealing with yet another bi poler episode.......
Jamie, sounds like you've got a full plate.

Hope you can find some solace in knowing your wife's getting the help she needs, and your kids aren't dealing with it alone.

Best Wishes,
Rick

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Whhoo Hooo my bi poler wife is in the hospital.I am 3000 miles away and her folks have my kids.Oh My God I am stressing to no end and can't get ahold of her parents......AAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH
Sorry to hear this dood. Is she doing better yet?

Jeeze anything else coming my way today??????I am about done. I am living the southwest air commercial( wanna get away).............I want to run and hide and never look back..........signing off for the night I just can't deal with anymore crap today...
If you fly Southwest, I just hope your particular jet doesn't have a hole in the roof.

Good morning. Happy BFD Tuesday to everyone.
Good morning to you too. BFD sounds like a profoundly wonderful idea.

Also, I'm off Wed-Fri, and have some interesting things going on Wednesday. I'll post more once the check is in the account, so to speak. Now, back to work!

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Just got our electrical bill and it was $191. That sucks. That's a lot of blu-rays...even though they won't play very well without power.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
jeeezooos!!! What are they? (if I may be so bold as to ask)
Seeing as how its been over a hundred pretty steady down there in the great state of TX, and I'm sure he wants to keep the scotch at a reasonable temperature... those bills are high. He's got a pretty good size house too it seems. I wont venture a guess but my brother who lives in Frisco in a newer home spent around 3 bills to keep the current coming last month...

Matt34

Matt34

Just got our electrical bill and it was $191. That sucks. That's a lot of blu-rays...even though they won't play very well without power.
195 here also. Mine will be at the very least 250 next month. Damn AC just kills my bill.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Hey matt, can someone log in and post while on probation? Can they receive and send PMs?
Yes. But all your posts need to be approved. If you happen to go on probation, post like mad. It's sweet sweet vengeance.... or so I've heard.

My car is falling apart. That's my contribution.

SheepStar

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
Lets get stoned and do some off-road r/c racing...opps, that doesn't sound boring at all :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis