Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
Hey, remember before when I went to the movie store?

Guess which two Blu-ray movies I rented?

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I wonder if any of the spammers have entered the subwoofer contest.
What subwoofer contest? I hate to say it, but I've stopped looking at contests and such here because Canadians are generally excluded. It's not that I don't need another subwoofer (I do) but I can't spend the money right now with the state of the auto industry.:(

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
What subwoofer contest? I hate to say it, but I've stopped looking at contests and such here because Canadians are generally excluded. It's not that I don't need another subwoofer (I do) but I can't spend the money right now with the state of the auto industry.:(
Enter the contests with my address and I will hold onto the winnings until you get a passport and retrieve them or until hell freezes over, which ever comes first.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I regret that I probably won't see Dave during his transition. I'm just getting too tired, and he's so close.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I regret that I probably won't see Dave during his transition. I'm just getting too tired, and he's so close.
Actually, I'm trying hard to find something useful to add to the forum but all I'm coming up with is OT banter.

Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
Yeah, Canadians are always the one who pay the bills, do the laundry, do the shopping, clean the dishes, dust the wind and shovel the snow!
It ain't fair at all. Why weren't we born like anyone else?

J

jamie2112

Banned
Did anyone read the Noel Lee defender in the MC thread.......too much...these MC employees........

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Enter the contests with my address and I will hold onto the winnings until you get a passport and retrieve them or until hell freezes over, which ever comes first.
That's against the contest rules and probably a violation of federal lottery and/or tax laws.

Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
Anyway, I feel so sick right now, that I lock myself in the bathroom by accident, and I cannot find the key! I feel even more sick, I can't get out!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Actually, I was born like everyone else, just on the wrong side of an imaginary line.:rolleyes:
No kidding. Down here, I don't have to pay the bills, do the laundry, do the shopping, clean the dishes, dust the windows, or shovel the snow.

Well, I don't have to shovel snow.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
On the plus side, they can't come after YOU. :D

Okay, maybe they can. I don't actually know...
But they could deny me entry to the USA, passport or not.

Actually, no Canadian with a criminal record of any kind can enter the US. So a MJ possession conviction in 1967 could exclude one from a visit to the States.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis